My Flat Collection (1 Viewer)

Picked up this Russian Artillery 1812

and 2 additional hand colored uniform prints

I love that Russian Artillery set, Ray. Do you have a few details on maker/painter etc?? jb;)

I love that Russian Artillery set, Ray. Do you have a few details on maker/painter etc?? jb;)
Hi JB,
Won a European auction, don't know the artist but the figures are by Golberg/ Kaltenkirchen. I believe they are available thru Go International though i understand due to illness problems it may be difficult to contact them.

Hi JB,
Won a European auction, don't know the artist but the figures are by Golberg/ Kaltenkirchen. I believe they are available thru Go International though i understand due to illness problems it may be difficult to contact them.

Okay - thanks Ray - I'll file that one for some future date.

Found a link to www.zinnfiguren-golberg.de - looks like it's a general one - with leads to figures off it. jb

Yes JB I found that link as well but couldn't get anywhere with it.

QUOTE=johnnybach;657501]Okay - thanks Ray - I'll file that one for some future date.

Found a link to www.zinnfiguren-golberg.de - looks like it's a general one - with leads to figures off it. jb[/QUOTE]

Yes JB I found that link as well but couldn't get anywhere with it.

QUOTE=johnnybach;657501]Okay - thanks Ray - I'll file that one for some future date.

Found a link to www.zinnfiguren-golberg.de - looks like it's a general one - with leads to figures off it. jb
[/QUOTE]

Yes Ray - I hunted down a few leads off it - but no unpainted castings - and a lot of dross I'm not interested in - so scrub that one!;) jb

more uniforms
Napoleon III

Union cavalry

Selisian Landwher

Spanish Troops 1808-1815

Hannover 1820-1846

Prussian infantry 1700's

Prussian 1905 prints

Attachments

• m_uniform print 501 prussian 1905.jpg
    m_uniform print 501 prussian 1905.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 142
  • m_uniform print 502 prussian 1905.jpg
    m_uniform print 502 prussian 1905.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 140
  • m_uniform print 504 prussian  artillery and pioneer1905.jpg
    m_uniform print 504 prussian artillery and pioneer1905.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 132
Picked up a couple more sets, African and Ethiopian delegations, plan to use them as offering tribute to the Living God, The Pharaoh of Egypt and Russian Mounted Jaegers 1812 to Harass The French and Allies invading Holy Mother Russia. Diorama pics when I've got a little time.
Ray

Re: My Flat Collection Identification clues

Hello Friend

I tried to add in the actual makers list, some way to try idnetifying the base of flat producers, and added some for wich I have no adress anymore, see the XLS file ( free download) at http://www.mirofsoft.com/adresses/

Flat 2 R.jpg

Best

Hello Friend

I tried to add in the actual makers list, some way to try idnetifying the base of flat producers, and added some for wich I have no adress anymore, see the XLS file ( free download) at http://www.mirofsoft.com/adresses/

View attachment 160125

Best

Mirof,
That is quite the list! Thank you, if you don't mind I'll start a thread and post a link at international flat figure society, it's a very extensive list and there is always something to learn and this would be very helpful to the new.
The difficulty as compared to other genre of obtaining flats is a constant source of discussion on that forum.
Thanks again,
Ray

Mirof,
That is quite the list! Thank you, if you don't mind I'll start a thread and post a link at international flat figure society, it's a very extensive list and there is always something to learn and this would be very helpful to the new.
The difficulty as compared to other genre of obtaining flats is a constant source of discussion on that forum.
Thanks again,
Ray

You are welcomed

Picked up some very well done but unusually posed French infantry( for flats), trying to figure out the maker. I really like'em! I believe I have a set of Russian Infantry cut in the same unusual mold, I'll see if I can dig the out and put them together.
Ray

I matched these up with a group of Russian infantry also in non conventional posing, body proportion not as good as the French but OK when there well painted :smile2:

This Bavarian Artillery Battery is an older set and I think I'm going to upgrade the paint Job on these figures.
Ray

Attachments

• m_bavarian artillery battery.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery battery.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 147
  • m_bavarian artillery battery1.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery battery1.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 152
  • m_bavarian artillery battery2.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery battery2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 152
  • m_bavarian artillery battery3.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery battery3.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 160
  • m_bavarian artillery battery4.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery battery4.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 153
A few more and a couple of a set I missed out on evilbay, kinda demonstrates what can be done, by the way this set went for over $200!!! {eek3}
Ray

Attachments

• m_bavarian artillery battery6.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery battery6.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 143
  • m_bavarian artillery battery7.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery battery7.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 141
  • m_bavarian artillery.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 157
  • m_bavarian artillery1.JPG
    m_bavarian artillery1.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 152
Added some additional German Uniform prints( made in germany, not necessarily german uniforms)

Britich Inf. and Cav. 1899-1902

British North Gloucesershire Reg.

Prussian Officers at the time of Fredrick the Great

British Naval personel 1713-1786

US Civil war, the South

US Civil War, The North

English General Staffing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back