My Flat Collection (1 Viewer)

Another St. Pete's set, more Bavarian Cavalry, broke out some of the lod scenery for these shots. :cool:

Happy New year Guys!

My obsession with bavarian cavalry continues, all figures are 30mm

Also added some nice individual horseman, these are Arab, maybe Saracen? the bows and quivers should identify them but i'm unclear at this point, not knowing the equipment well enough

So I've picked some really nice additions but I'm so disgusted with the quality of my photo's I've just been unispired to share

So I believe these figures are from a set about the Battle of Murten 1476 between Swiss Confederates and Burgundians led by Charles the bold

So, we're not all professional photographers Ray - what's the big deal??

You give us nice photos of unusual subjects - which clearly show the colours and design of the pieces you have - or pics you like. That's much better than no pics at all. :D

Oh, and by the way - thanks for taking the time out to snap them, and showing us what you have - which from me personally - is very much appreciated.

Hope this gets a lot of "likes" which may show you - I'm not alone. jb

Yeah Ray keep posting, blurry and all. Without you, I would have never known about the wonderful world of flats.

Yeah Ray keep posting, blurry and all. Without you, I would have never known about the wonderful world of flats.

Thanks Mike,
To Hear from someone who is unfamiliar with the art of the Flat and to know that you've enjoyed them makes it all worth it, regardless of the quality
Ray

A few more

So, we're not all professional photographers Ray - what's the big deal??

You give us nice photos of unusual subjects - which clearly show the colours and design of the pieces you have - or pics you like. That's much better than no pics at all. :D

Oh, and by the way - thanks for taking the time out to snap them, and showing us what you have - which from me personally - is very much appreciated.

Hope this gets a lot of "likes" which may show you - I'm not alone. jb

Hey JB,
OK I'll quit whining, it's just that I see the really nice pics from Zach and Mike displaying there collections and I feel the pressure of a bar set high! :p

Here's some more, These are from another more obscure battle but very important to the Hungarian people, The Battle of Mohacs 1526. It's considered the beginning of end of the of the Hungarian Empire, The Battle was between the expanding Ottoman Empire led by Suleiman the Magnificent and the Hungarians and Allies including German Mercenaries , these are Hungarian Cavalry, more to come.
I've included a nice little Youtube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdIgp1davEY

Hey JB,
OK I'll quit whining, it's just that I see the really nice pics from Zach and Mike displaying there collections and I feel the pressure of a bar set high! :p

Here's some more, These are from another more obscure battle but very important to the Hungarian people, The Battle of Mohacs 1526. It's considered the beginning of end of the of the Hungarian Empire, The Battle was between the expanding Ottoman Empire led by Suleiman the Magnificent and the Hungarians and Allies including German Mercenaries , these are Hungarian Cavalry, more to come.
I've included a nice little Youtube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdIgp1davEY

wonderful video!

Certainly a big factor in the future of toy soldiers will be VIRTUAL toy soldiers..

Like Mount & Blade Napoleonic Battles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzcSY3OsvFw

Yes Bessieres, the virtual world is getting better and better, it replaced my board gaming days many years ago, don't know about total replacement though....

So Some odds and ends, went to the City wide garage sale yesterday, held at the convention center, mainly because it was a beautiful day and allowed me to walk the wife and mom with at least a little something interesting to look at. I came across this hat... For $5 i couldn't resist! and it fits! just can't recall what this particular style is called, looking for help from you guys?
Ray

A print of the Nassau infantry at Belle Alliance

And some more of the Hungarian Cavalry at Mohacs

Found out the helmet is considered a "Pith" Helmet
Some more of the Hungarian Cavalry

New set and I'm trying something Fantasy to show them

McFarlane dragon series and Archers Both French and English from 1474-1476

Users who are viewing this thread

Back