N.F.L. 21-22 Season (1 Viewer)

Imagine if he was still on the Patriots and this story came out; here we go, another #1 draft pick docked/Belicheat and Shady Brady are at it again, blah, blah, blah..........................I would expect Tampa to get fined, but I doubt it. And naturally the NFL has declined to comment on it.

Tom Brady played in the Super Bowl and multiple other games with a fully-torn MCL in his knee. The Buccaneers never once disclosed that he had a knee injury. The NFL has declined comment on the matter.

Can we have 1 year in the NFL without political correctness or politics,..... stand, sit, backflips, 1, 2,3 National Anthems don't really care, it just be nice to enjoy a Sport without the politics, and drama.

here is a chart of Covid vaccine protocol rules for the NFL players and team...
kind of interesting...

Attachments

• E4Bdsd5VkAU5fWL.jpg
    E4Bdsd5VkAU5fWL.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 96
ty...for real!!!

and have you been following Cole Beasley with the Bills?

Mark Cuban offering his wife some Pfizer stock for him to get the shot...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mavs-mark-cuban-incentive-bills-cole-beasley-vaccine

Mike,
How about this....................

The NFL just informed clubs that if a game cannot be rescheduled during the 18-week season in 2021 due to a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team with the outbreak will FORFEIT and be credited with a loss for playoff seeding, per sources.

Mike,
How about this....................

The NFL just informed clubs that if a game cannot be rescheduled during the 18-week season in 2021 due to a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team with the outbreak will FORFEIT and be credited with a loss for playoff seeding, per sources.

George...
I just heard that on NFL Network...

I have not confirmed this on any website yet...
but I think I understood their announcer as saying the players wouldn't get paid either...
now...that's gonna cause some finger pointing...
if true...unbelievably...I guess the Union agreed to this...

this is soooooooooo strong!!!
okay...here you go...just found this on ESPN...
this is gonna result in non compliance from unvaccinated players getting fired or banned...
(Cole Beasley...for example)
which is gonna result in lawsuits against the NFL...

when a team forfeits a game...
it cost the owner a boat load of $$$...
especially a home game...
not to mention a L on their record...

[h=1]NFL warning to teams: COVID-19 outbreaks among unvaccinated players could lead to forfeited games[/h]

this is soooooooooo strong!!!
okay...here you go...just found this on ESPN...
this is gonna result in non compliance from unvaccinated players getting fired or banned...
(Cole Beasley...for example)
which is gonna result in lawsuits against the NFL...

when a team forfeits a game...
it cost the owner a boat load of $$$...
especially a home game...
not to mention a L on their record...

NFL warning to teams: COVID-19 outbreaks among unvaccinated players could lead to forfeited games

You’d think so but I have my doubts. I read that Cole Beasley thing. He wants a share of Pfizer’s profits? Yeah, right. Closed today at 41.47. As a shareholder I’m not complaining. He wants a piece of that. Go buy some. I’m sure he can afford it.

You’d think so but I have my doubts. I read that Cole Beasley thing. He wants a share of Pfizer’s profits? Yeah, right. Closed today at 41.47. As a shareholder I’m not complaining. He wants a piece of that. Go buy some. I’m sure he can afford it.

Brad...

I don't know how this is gonna play out...
but I feel there might be lawsuits if the teams fire unvaccinated players...
still...the risk of having an unvaccinated player on the roster... is huge...
the last stats I saw on new cases were over 98% unvaccinated people...

Memorial Hospital in Houston fired all their staff that refused to get a vaccination...
those employees threatened lawsuits...but I don't know how that worked out...

but even if Buffalo fired him...somebody would probably pick him up...
I watched his career at Dallas...he's a talented slot receiver...
he would probably get rehired by a team if Buffalo severed ties with him...

an unvaccinated person has a much greater chance of testing positive and costing the team a forfeit...
and his teammates a paycheck...
and his owner a bundle of cash...

this new rule might motivate a lot of players to get the vaccine...

This is going to get messy, as I've read or heard on the news of reported positive cases from individuals who are previously vaccinated....just waiting to hear of stadium lockdowns again 🙄

this new rule is going to put some peer pressure financially on the players that are not vaccinated to get vaccinated...
the rule is...
while the team that tests positive for the Covid virus will forfeit the contest...
neither team will receive a salary for that game...

that's gonna make all the vaccinated players pretty mad I guess...

so basically...
if any player on the opposing team tests positive...
it's gonna cost everybody on the non-positive team $$$...

This is going to get messy, as I've read or heard on the news of reported positive cases from individuals who are previously vaccinated....just waiting to hear of stadium lockdowns again 🙄

The vaccine is not 100% effective; so as a result, yes, cases of vaccinated people testing positive is going to happen.

The difference is the hope is those people will not end up in the hospital/dying.

Brad...

I don't know how this is gonna play out...
but I feel there might be lawsuits if the teams fire unvaccinated players...
still...the risk of having an unvaccinated player on the roster... is huge...
the last stats I saw on new cases were over 98% unvaccinated people...

Memorial Hospital in Houston fired all their staff that refused to get a vaccination...
those employees threatened lawsuits...but I don't know how that worked out...

but even if Buffalo fired him...somebody would probably pick him up...
I watched his career at Dallas...he's a talented slot receiver...
he would probably get rehired by a team if Buffalo severed ties with him...

an unvaccinated person has a much greater chance of testing positive and costing the team a forfeit...
and his teammates a paycheck...
and his owner a bundle of cash...

this new rule might motivate a lot of players to get the vaccine...

I’m curious as to whether a team can release a player for refusing to be vaccinated. I suppose it all depends on the player’s contract and the agreement with the Union. However, I’m sure that if does take place, the player will file a complaint.

Another question is where a forfeit takes place and players don’t get paid. I don’t know what the general forfeit rules are but I’m sure the players would file a complaint if they didn’t get paid.

[FONT=&quot]this is really strong...
both teams don't get paid...that's hard...
and not even sure what that "additional punishments" means...
maybe losing draft picks...maybe fines...who knows...
very strong wording...
NFL is not screwing around on this...
Fauci is also encouraging both baseball and basketball leagues to jump on board...

Under the new rules, if a game cannot be rescheduled after a COVID-19 outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team responsible for the outbreak will face the following penalties:[/FONT]

• the team will forfeit the game, taking a loss for playoff seeding purposes while the other team will be credited a win
  • the team will be responsible for all additional expenses incurred by the other team
  • NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will have the right to inflict additional punishments, especially if the outbreak is due to failure to follow protocols
  • players on both teams will not be paid

https://sports.yahoo.com/dr-anthony...ne-stance-unvaccinated-players-004049492.html

this is really strong...
both teams don't get paid...that's hard...
and not even sure what that "additional punishments" means...
maybe losing draft picks...maybe fines...who knows...
very strong wording...
NFL is not screwing around on this...
Fauci is also encouraging both baseball and basketball leagues to jump on board...

Under the new rules, if a game cannot be rescheduled after a COVID-19 outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team responsible for the outbreak will face the following penalties:

• the team will forfeit the game, taking a loss for playoff seeding purposes while the other team will be credited a win
  • the team will be responsible for all additional expenses incurred by the other team
  • NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will have the right to inflict additional punishments, especially if the outbreak is due to failure to follow protocols
  • players on both teams will not be paid

https://sports.yahoo.com/dr-anthony...ne-stance-unvaccinated-players-004049492.html

Teams can’t directly force players to get vaccinated but indirectly they are trying to do so.

And he won't be the first to get fired...................

Breaking: Rick Dennison is out as Vikings offensive line coach/run game coordinator after refusing the COVID-19 vaccine. MIN will promote assistant OL coach Phil Rauscher to replace Dennison, hired Auburn special teams analyst Ben Steele as an assistant.

apparently the NFLPA has agreed to these Covid vaccination rules...
I can't believe they would agree to this...
but I'm glad they did...

NFL players had very mixed reviews
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)][FONT=&quot] regarding the NFLPA’s new COVID-19 protocols that were announced on Thursday.

[/FONT][/COLOR]https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2021/07/23/patriots-lb-matthew-judon-isnt-happy-with-nflpa-after-covid-19-protocols/

[FONT=&quot]While 78% of the league has had at least one shot, the ones refusing to take the vaccine, players that can be officially deemed as detriments to the team if they are willing to put the win-loss record in jeopardy, represent a very vocal minority.

[/FONT]
https://musketfire.com/2021/07/22/patriots-matt-judon-nflpa-covid-19-rules/

As always, both sides are to blame,

I’d like to believe that the NFL is trying to be magnanimous but they are not. They just do not want anymore low rated Tuesday games.

The unvaccinated players just want to get paid while ignoring an absolute health crisis accompanied by medical facts.

Yet we are all the biggest idiots in the end because we will voraciously watch the games, all the while filling the pockets of billionaires and millionaires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back