N.F.L. 21-22 Season (1 Viewer)

The new ban on “hip drop” tackles is another step towards making the NFL flag football.

A hip drop tackle is just using your weight to complete the process of stopping another human, you can’t tackle someone from behind without dropping your weight. It is called physics.

It’s resulted in many injuries, that’s why it’s being banned.

The new ban on “hip drop” tackles is another step towards making the NFL flag football.

A hip drop tackle is just using your weight to complete the process of stopping another human, you can’t tackle someone from behind without dropping your weight. It is called physics.

It's yet another subjective penalty that will allow the refs to decide games either by calling or not calling it on any given play. There will be no end to the controversies. I've said it before but if the NFL was interested in player safety, they wouldn't create dumb penalties like this but go back to a shorter season and not play on artificial turf. But that means lost profits.

The Niners Super Bowl window is closing fast as noted by the rumors related to a huge Purdy contract.

The NFL really need to step up on advertising the draft.

Every other commercial on ESPN is not enough.

Roman Gabriel has passed away. He was one of my original favorites as QB for the Rams in those old blue and white uniforms.

With the Zach Wilson trade yesterday every quarterback from the first round of the 2021 draft, except Trever Lawrence, has been traded.

I laughed at the Bills for trading a pick to the Chiefs, a team that has kept them from the Super Bowl.

Th3n the Niners traded a pick to the Chiefs, a team that has kept them from winning the Super Bowl.

It is not so funny now.

I laughed at the Bills for trading a pick to the Chiefs, a team that has kept them from the Super Bowl.

Th3n the Niners traded a pick to the Chiefs, a team that has kept them from winning the Super Bowl.

It is not so funny now.

The fan reaction to the three picks the Patriots made is unreal; according to fan "experts", Maye was fine, but the other two picks (WR and OT) were "reaches", what is this team doing!!

Going into the draft, their three biggest needs were QB, WR, OT, which they addressed.

Last time I checked, the front office/scouts do this for a living, how about trusting the process, addressing needs and seeing where the chips fall first/in a couple of years before panicking.

Talk about an entitled fan base, Mother of God.

Been a fan since 1968 and prior to 2001, outside of two Super Bowl trips, this organization was a laughing stock.

Apparently people seem to forget that.

The fan reaction to the three picks the Patriots made is unreal; according to fan "experts", Maye was fine, but the other two picks (WR and OT) were "reaches", what is this team doing!!

Going into the draft, their three biggest needs were QB, WR, OT, which they addressed.

Last time I checked, the front office/scouts do this for a living, how about trusting the process, addressing needs and seeing where the chips fall first/in a couple of years before panicking.

Talk about an entitled fan base, Mother of God.

Been a fan since 1968 and prior to 2001, outside of two Super Bowl trips, this organization was a laughing stock.

Apparently people seem to forget that.

As a Niner fan all I can say is that this is further proof that “flags fly forever” is the opiate of NFL fan bases.

If you believe the pundits, the Steelers got an A+. Great, none of them have hit a football field much less a practice field. How do you know if they will be any good? Who knows, all I ask for is competitiveness and an enjoyable game to watch. As a Steelers fan, have not got that since Big Ben IMO.
TD

If you believe the pundits, the Steelers got an A+. Great, none of them have hit a football field much less a practice field. How do you know if they will be any good? Who knows, all I ask for is competitiveness and an enjoyable game to watch. As a Steelers fan, have not got that since Big Ben IMO.
TD

I am tired of the garbage draft coverage that is nothing more than content filler for the NFL.

What fans need is endless coverage of the 2024 draft class after the 2025 and 2026 seasons so the “experts” can try to justify their opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back