New additions to existing ranges you would like to see for 2011 (1 Viewer)

New items to exsisting ranges for 2011

• Total voters

thebritfarmer

Ok chaps so what would you like to see added to the William Britain 2011 lineup?

You don't have mine on there- the elite forces- would love to see them open that up full throttle!!

I would love to see early war type figures like the 11th NY Fire Zouaves and troops wearing havlocks. Maybe Stonewall Jackson in a U.S. uniform for Manassas!
For ACW support, a singnal crew would be a really cool set!

I voted for ACW Zouaves (the 114th Pa will do just fine) but really would like to see more mounted cavalry
:) Mike

I did the same Mike......would love to see a large selection of them...

I would love to see a bunch of stuff added to the Sudan especially the later campaign that ended it. Some personality figures would be good as well. 21st Lancers really needs to be addressed.

Dave

Hi Guys:

Thanks for the responses so far. For those of you who do not have your favorite ranges listed, please don't worry, we will get to it. I just did not want to overwhelm folks with too many options. My intent would be to do another survey with the other ranges as we go along the next few weeks.

Many thanks to Scott for setting this up.

Richard

I would like to see Boy Scouts past and present and possible American Indains/Western frontier:D

Hey guys,

My Hougomount diorama is 80% Britains. I voted for NAP Artillery, but would really like Rich and Ken to add to the Hougomount collectiion by adding some Brunswickers and Hanoverians to go along with the Nassauers. That would make me very happy. But that's just 1 NAP head's opinion.

Cheers

Joe Roy

More Zulu War for me please. I'd especially like to see some casualty figures.

Adrian

Outside the poll - US and German WW2 medical troops, stretcher teams, medics, etc.

Gary B.

I prefer horses, so Napoleonic for me. I was late to the Sudan by
100 years.

asset.php

Looks like the Sudan is way more popular than I thought it was. Also interesting to see the names associated with the wants of certain areas. Seeing members I didn't even know were interested in the lines they are voting for.

Click on the numbers in the poll and it will tell you who voted for what Sandor.

Thanks... I knew I was supposed to click on something, but couldn't figure it out. My plan WAS to use these "inside" votes to see what he will be getting:rolleyes::rolleyes:^&grin^&grin^&confuse, but unfortunately Ken probably foresaw that, and kept this treasured information a secret:redface2::(^&grin^&grin
Thanks,
Sandor

Looks like the Sudan is way more popular than I thought it was. Also interesting to see the names associated with the wants of certain areas. Seeing members I didn't even know were interested in the lines they are voting for.

It's only been going a year whereas the Zulu war has already got a healthy following, so it's good to see an interest in this period.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back