New Conte Zulus in action (2 Viewers)

Joe:

Your closeups of these figures always do them justice. The figures are great, and your quality photography reads like a brochure spread every time I see them. Thanks.

A little AM playtime.

1010-2.jpg

1008-4.jpg

Very nice, sharp pictures Joe:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

A little playtime in the sun this AM with Melvill continuing attempt to save the Colours...........The Lt.

006-15.jpg

004-9.jpg

010-10.jpg

008-9.jpg

Had my well known Cartoonist Sir Michael Miller created the following for me to feature an I'm very pleased with the way they turned out an thought I'd share them with you.....The Lt.

006-16.jpg

008-10.jpg

010-11.jpg

004-10.jpg

Had my well known Cartoonist Sir Michael Miller created the following for me to feature an I'm very pleased with the way they turned out an thought I'd share them with you.....The Lt.

006-16.jpg

008-10.jpg

010-11.jpg

004-10.jpg

Michael has done a great job Joe^&cool^&cool

Cheers

Agree Martyn with the results of Michael cartooning. Here's featuring them in a different way.

006-17.jpg

008-11.jpg

010-12.jpg

they turned out exceptionally nice Joe...you took some of your best pictures yet...very clear and well detailed shot...you did a nice job on the black and whites too...

3 "attaboys" for you...

Thanks once again for your comments Marty, Michael and Mike the figures are great to photograph an with a little help from my Cartoonist MMiller an a Sepia effect do create some nice photos. It's once again the first of the month an sending and here's Conte's Calendar for the Month...........The Lt.

calendar0be5033e4cca1447abe9d657d811dbdb073730b5.jpg

Thanks once again for your comments Marty, Michael and Mike the figures are great to photograph an with a little help from my Cartoonist MMiller an a Sepia effect do create some nice photos. It's once again the first of the month an sending and here's Conte's Calendar for the Month...........The Lt.

calendar0be5033e4cca1447abe9d657d811dbdb073730b5.jpg

This one, along with the Trophy and Britains, makes a great trio of calendars this month Joe, many thanks:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Couldn't help playing with your photo of the Flying Zulu Michael another of your nicely staged photographs. It made my day along with your well wishes...........PapaZ

101_2475.jpg

The Zulus making an attempt to stop Melvill from crossing the river.....The Lt.

003-15.jpg

010-14.jpg

Once again my famous cartoonist Sir Michael provided me with the following photo of Lieutenant's Melvill attempt to save the Queens Colours.........PapaZ

010-13.jpg

Once again my famous cartoonist Sir Michael provided me with the following photo of Lieutenant's Melvill attempt to save the Queens Colours.........PapaZ

010-13.jpg

I always enjoy the cartoon renderings . . . . really nice . . .
:smile2: Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back