New Conte Zulus in action (3 Viewers)

That is one sweet picture, Joe.

Thanks Joe coming from my mentor it means alot. My six year old camera has worn itself out. Having to replace it I picked up another HP CAMERA and have been working to master the settings on it. After taking loads of photos since Tuesday and deleting most of them here's what I come up with I decided to post. Comments welcomed.......The Lt.

HPIM0129.jpg

HPIM0130.jpg

HPIM0131.jpg

HPIM0133.jpg

HPIM0134.jpg

HPIM0135.jpg

Of the photos you took with your new camera, I liked the second photo the best Joe . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Of the photos you took with your new camera, I liked the second photo the best Joe . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks Mike but is it due to the pose or the way the photo turned out?

Here a little more playtime with the new camera still working on the settings.

HPIM0052.jpg

HPIM0055.jpg

HPIM0058.jpg

HPIM0052.jpg

HPIM0055.jpg

HPIM0058.jpg

Hi Joe

I think the b&w pictures have come out sharper than the colour one. As I said to you earlier it's trial and error, it took me quite a while to get used to my Lumix:wink2:

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Hi Joe

I think the b&w pictures have come out sharper than the colour one. As I said to you earlier it's trial and error, it took me quite a while to get used to my Lumix:wink2:

Cheers mate

Thanks Martyn the colored photo was taken with poor lighting the black and whites was taken in color using the flash and I changed them to black and white for their effect.....Joe

Thanks Martyn the colored photo was taken with poor lighting the black and whites was taken in color using the flash and I changed them to black and white for their effect.....Joe

Hi Joe

Please can you post the colour versions

Cheers mate

I liked it because of the way it came out. The colors looked more natural. Some of the other photos looked too green to me.

Thanks Martyn, Mike and Michael for your input . Here's a few more but still need to master all of the setting.

HPIM0317.jpg

HPIM0318.jpg

HPIM0331.jpg

Thanks Martyn, Mike and Michael for your input . Here's a few more but still need to master all of the setting.

HPIM0317.jpg

HPIM0318.jpg

HPIM0331.jpg

Very nice Joe :salute::

I agree with Michael "...looks to me like you got it figured out"

Cheers

Very nice Joe :salute::

I agree with Michael "...looks to me like you got it figured out"

Cheers

Not quite yet Martyn an still working at it. In the mean time I put my Cartoonist Sir Michael Miller to work an saluting him for the results others to follow:salute:::salute::

HPIM0331-1.jpg

Not quite yet Martyn an still working at it. In the mean time I put my Cartoonist Sir Michael Miller to work an saluting him for the results others to follow:salute:::salute::

HPIM0331-1.jpg

Excellent combination of talent Joe, you and Michael :salute::

Cheers

Couldn't agree more Martyn when it comes to Michael's talents. Here's a few more.

HPIM0317-1.jpg

HPIM0318-1.jpg

HPIM0330-1.jpg

Excellent Joe, I have both you and Michael to thank for some of my ideas :salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

It's a new month an once again here's your Conte Calendar for the month an hope it's a great one for all....The Lt.

calendarb768f6cc24a09a357efe6868f6e243470b9eae77.jpg

It's a new month an once again here's your Conte Calendar for the month an hope it's a great one for all....The Lt.

calendarb768f6cc24a09a357efe6868f6e243470b9eae77.jpg

Another excellent calendar Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back