New Conte Zulus in action (1 Viewer)

Thanks Andanna for the compliment an Martyn glad you like this months calendar along with the others posted. Here's another photo I had Sir Michael cartoon for me taken with my new camera with others to follow.

HPIM0500.jpg

Thanks Andanna for the compliment an Martyn glad you like this months calendar along with the others posted. Here's another photo I had Sir Michael cartoon for me taken with my new camera with others to follow.

HPIM0500.jpg

That's a great combined operation (you and Sir Michael) have produced there Joe {bravo}}:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Keeping it kind of weird and cool My Lord The Kilted Vampire.

HPIM0510.jpg

HPIM0511.jpg

HPIM0512.jpg

HPIM0513.jpg

Another great shot Joe, is that a JG Miniatures tent in the background?

Cheers mate

It is Martyn, JG did a great job creating them. Still trying to master the setting on my new camera.

HPIM0572.jpg

It is Martyn, JG did a great job creating them. Still trying to master the setting on my new camera.

HPIM0572.jpg

They are great tents Joe, I have two, one with grass around the base and one without.

Looks like you're having great fun trying out all the various settings

Cheers mate

Joe...they look pretty good...have you gotten your new battery in the mail yet?

Got the new battery but it didn't help to bring by older an faithful camera back to life. Here's another from the newbie Martyn an Michael still working on mastering the settings.

HPIM0574.jpg

Got the new battery but it didn't help to bring by older an faithful camera back to life. Here's another from the newbie Martyn an Michael still working on mastering the settings.

HPIM0574.jpg

Very nice photo Joe . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks Mike. Using the Sepia Setting on my new camera created the following vintage photos.........The Lt.

HPIM0738.jpg

HPIM0739.jpg

HPIM0741.jpg

HPIM0742.jpg

HPIM0745.jpg

Thanks Mike. Using the Sepia Setting on my new camera created the following vintage photos.........The Lt.

HPIM0738.jpg

HPIM0739.jpg

HPIM0741.jpg

HPIM0742.jpg

HPIM0745.jpg

Excellent Joe, that looks like the eclipse has just arrived :salute:::salute::

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back