New Conte Zulus (3 Viewers)

Lt.,
What do you think of the quality of the Rocco sets.I've heard some people complain of it but the pictures I've seen of them they look fine.
Mark

From a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 9.0............The Lt.

Got a few angry Zulus on the prowl looking for Contes new Zulu Warriors to join them.......The Lt.

Attachments

• iy1vOJF5mHnrvoAYGJf4lUyfeqswrrBP0300.jpg
    iy1vOJF5mHnrvoAYGJf4lUyfeqswrrBP0300.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 269
There's another group of angry Zulus on the prowl.......The Lt.

ZuluWarriors002.jpg

A little more play time while waiting waiting for the new Zulu War Set to arrive.........The Lt.

pic008-7.jpg

Hopefully we'll be seeing the new Conte figures soon so in the mean time playing with the old..........The Lt.

013-8.jpg

This lonely Brit faces the on coming Zulus wondering if they're from the new Impi's from Conte and hoping he gets the support need from the new arrivals of the 24th real soon.......The Lt.

1004.jpg

Lt. so far what is your favorite figure of the new zulu range? Mine have to be even though I won't get them, hopefully they come out in plastic ared: some generals son, to the south wall, and zulu triumphant.

Only 32 days more till Christmas! :D:rolleyes::eek::D:D

Vick:D:D

Vic haven't picked a favorite yet of the new sets by Conte and in the mean time playing with the old...........The Lt.

011-7.jpg

Lt., great pic, I see your puting one of the Fish coverts to good use. The new Conte, when are they due?

Lt., great pic, I see your puting one of the Fish coverts to good use. The new Conte, when are they due?

Mike he happens to be one of my favories he and his counter part. In the mean time looks like the lonely Brit could be in trouble if he doesn't get his butt back behind the mealie bag barricade....The Lt.

2022.jpg

The lonely Brit quickly joins his mates behind the mealie bag wall.....The Lt.

009-6.jpg

Lieutenant Bromhead leads the first of a number of charges that took place in front of the hospital........The Lt.

2007-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back