New Conte Zulus (3 Viewers)

KV,
NO SPILLING OF ANY BLOOD MARYS ON YOUR KEYBOARD. That's an order!
I just told my wife that you started posting again, and we are both overjoyed that you're getting better every day. So now , Answer the boy, What if Chard had a Gatling at Rorke's Drift?
Mike

Hi Michael,

It is a wonderful surprise and a thrill to see you back on the forum! You have certainly been sorely missed! Take care and ease yourself back into the swing of things as your strength and energy allow.

It is a very good day when you see the Vampire return!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Kilted Vamp!:

Welcome back! I called you this afternoon but only got static on the line.

I assumed the connection wasn't reaching to your Expresso Machine!:D

I'll check my busy schedule (rake leaves, take Boo to vet for my yearly

christmas contribution......I mean for his shots) and try and call you again

tomorrow.

Consider this fair warning!:D

Vamp

Ignore the parcel of garlic cloves I sent you-the plasma is close behind. Fed-Ex are apparently busy this time of year.

Great to see you pressing the keys again.

Reb

The Zulu quickly leaves the field upon hearing of the arrival of My Lord General Kilwhillie The Kilted Vampire. Dispatched from his Aide De Camp The Lt.

003-3-1.jpg

You guys slay me! Really the best guys on the best forum on the internet!

I do wonder what Isandluwana or Rourkes' Drift would have been like if these weapons had been used. The sound alone would have had a few Zulus losing several pounds involuntarily! But in thend would there have been any significant change?

Mike wrote
" What if Chard had a Gatling at Rorke's Drift?"

Well for one thing it would not have been such a well known battle and he would not have got a VC.
If there was a Gatling gun to be used it would have been better to have it at Ishandhwlana !!!

I like many others am looking foreward to the Conte Zulu series and things improving once their move to NC is completed.

Regards
Brett

Along with close to 300 others 1879

Ah, just think Lt, if you'd chosen the Spartan era, you'd have been completed by now. As it is, you've still got another 3,700 to paint. ;)

Great viewing as always,

Simon

Joe has a very respectable output hasn't he?
The new conte plastics will no doubt make him paint a lot more (if they ever get released:D)

Barely pausing to regroup, the Zulus launch the first of a series of attacks at 1645 hours against the front of the hospital at the Mission Station at Rorke's Drift on this dat the 22nd of January 130 years ago......The Lt.

2001-2.jpg

2009.jpg

022-3.jpg

Barely pausing to regroup, the Zulus launch the first of a series of attacks at 1645 hours against the front of the hospital at the Mission Station at Rorke's Drift on this dat the 22nd of January 130 years ago......The Lt.

2001-2.jpg

2009.jpg

022-3.jpg

Excellent Joe

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn it looks like the Conte Zulus are on the move again.....The Lt.

4016.jpg

Please let me know: are this figures
ZUL004.JPG
girlpistol1.jpg
available in metal now?

And, if yes: same size than W.BRITAIN Zulu War matte figures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back