New Conte Zulus (1 Viewer)

To late Vick Lt. Bromhead had to lead another attacked to get rid of the pesky Zulus.....The Lt.

2008.jpg

Lt. Bromhead take a platoon and defend the south wall! And give them the Henry Martini's regards! Alright chap, we don't have all day! Tut Tutt!" Said Lt. Chard to Bromhead hoarsely as the Zulus and 24th fought for the south wall.

Vick:D:D:D:D:D

79316 pointed to the hill and said,"OY! Look, at that old mate on the hill waving his spear, I wonder what that means?"

Couldn't help but start make a story,
Vick

Sorry Vick there's no such 79316 at the event but you surely upset the Zulus now Bromhead and his mate are really in for it...The Lt.

003-3.jpg

Sorry 1879, I'm infantry:D, though I wouldn't mind jumping out of planes to meet them. A good question is what if Chard had had gattling guns at the Drift.:confused::confused: What would have been the casualties for the brave Zulu warriors.

AIRBORNE!!!
Vick:D:D:D

And he's back!
Good to see you on the forum KV. Take it easy and post when you can.

Simon

I am! Oh yes there I is ! Oh Jolly Good! I am back with the same passion but less energy for awhile. I am getting around a bit though. Stay tuned for more insanity inspired by my deprivation!!!!

I am! Oh yes there I is ! Oh Jolly Good! I am back with the same passion but less energy for awhile. I am getting around a bit though. Stay tuned for more insanity inspired by my deprivation!!!!

Welcome back by Lord Gereral you've made your Aide De Camps day and looking forward to your deprivation you've been missed..........The Lt. Now a Brigadier General assigned to your Staff as your Aide De Camp. It's just great having you back Michael.......Joe

ALL HAIL THE KILTED ONE RETURNS !!!!

This certainly is refreshing :) Don't over tax yourself KV and we look forward to your posts.

Really great to see you back on line and posting and wishing you continued good health.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back