New Conte Zulus (2 Viewers)

Hopefully the new ZW sets and figures will be available this coming month. Here's a calendar to pick a date.........The Lt.

calendar1085656.jpg

Wow, this thread started in Aug, 06!! Premature on our part, or salivary marketing practices? Me personally, I've moved on. Figures look too creepy to me, and have waited less time for better.
Mike

Knowing your partical to glossy my Aide De Camp got a good hunch they'd appear in your land of the Zulus if they make an appearance in gloss. As for me certain figures an sets will be making an appearance and in the mean time I contiune to play with the old until the new come along.....The Lt.

2012-1.jpg

I did mention Conte's 24th in gloss didn't I my Aide De Camp....The Lt.

007-5.jpg

I did mention Conte's 24th in gloss didn't I my Aide De Camp....The Lt.

007-5.jpg

Lt
And right fine looking they are too, My Lord General! I seem to have a bunch in a tackle box somewhere, but all the Shields have detached themselves, and the Martin-Henry's are capable of shooting around corners. Great follow ons after starting with Call To Arms.
Mike

Lt
And right fine looking they are too, My Lord General! I seem to have a bunch in a tackle box somewhere, but all the Shields have detached themselves, and the Martin-Henry's are capable of shooting around corners. Great follow ons after starting with Call To Arms.
Mike

Tackle box??????????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Even some help from WBritain and I'm sure we'll see help arriving from Conte.....The Lt.

006-4.jpg

Conte,Britain's and Frontline ready to defend my Hospital.....The Lt.

011-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back