New Conte Zulus (1 Viewer)

Conte,Britain's and Frontline ready to defend my Hospital.....The Lt.

011-4.jpg

They all look really good together Joe;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

The figures from Conte's Keith Rocco's Rorke's Drift blend in very nicely with the Britain figures Martyn and as requested my Lord General here's another photo....The Lt.

018-2.jpg

The figures from Conte's Keith Rocco's Rorke's Drift blend in very nicely with the Britain figures Martyn and as requested my Lord General here's another photo....The Lt.

018-2.jpg

Lt.,
Exceptional picture of Cpl. Schiess of the Natal Native Contingent....I've always wondered what's up whith his uniform...looks like Carbineer trousers:rolleyes:
Mike

Lt.,
Exceptional picture of Cpl. Schiess of the Natal Native Contingent....I've always wondered what's up whith his uniform...looks like Carbineer trousers:rolleyes:
Mike

You must remember Conte along with others has taken some liberty with his figures as they did in the movie Zulu with it's characters and dress. Here's a 24th foot properly dress and is another who can only be featured defending the mission station having a mealie bag for a base....The Lt.

4003.jpg

Sorry I missed posting Conte's April Calendar earlier but here it is along with May's

calendar7254022.jpg

calendar1243090.jpg

For a minute Joe I thought you were going to show us your new figures brought to you by the red, white, and blue truck.:):)

I'm sorry to say my Lord General they haven't yet arrived but in the mean time mixing it up with figures from both Conte and WBritian until they do....The Lt.

007-1.jpg

Joe, aka, "Zulu guy"

That's a good shot Joe, I got a feeling the Contes are going to take the brunt of the pain!

Great poses, great photography.

I'm sorry to say my Lord General they haven't yet arrived but in the mean time mixing it up with figures from both Conte and WBritian until they do....The Lt.

007-1.jpg

"I say, I think they have come to some sort of agreement."
" Well, that fellow with the rifle does seem to have a way to bring his point across."

Sorry I couldna' help meself.

Joe
How do the Conte Keith Rocco sets go with the new WB stuff?

Damian they blend in quite well and you'll note I've been playing with both...Joe

Great picture Joe. I do notice variations in the uniform colors, but they look great together.

Damian they blend in quite well and you'll note I've been playing with both...Joe

Joe
I have unpacked a few boxes. I won't say which but hopefully I will be able to start posting a few old classics.
You say natural sunlight works best?:D:D

Joe
I have unpacked a few boxes. I won't say which but hopefully I will be able to start posting a few old classics.
You say natural sunlight works best?:D:D

Damian I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with and I'm sure others are also......The Lt.

Here is the real Rorkes Drift

Attachments

• Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 105.jpg
    Picture 105.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 114.jpg
    Picture 114.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 83
Damian,
Now that's a masterpiece. Too bad I sold all my Conte stuff to concentrate on another manufacturer:rolleyes:
Looks nice in the natural light, and am constantly amazed at how good using natural light is(I only have time to play at night, under artificial light)
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back