New Conte Zulus (1 Viewer)

Martyn the bulk of the figures a Conte's Plastics. It'll be interesting to see what it's sells for....the Lt.

That is quite a price the seller is hoping for.
That other big dio from two years ago that Martyn recently dug up reached quite a high price but the economy was better then.
I agree Joe and Martyn's set ups are much better.

At that price each piece work out to about £8. Not bad at all really. I think he would have better luck breaking it up and selling it in pieces.

Thank you kind Sir:cool:

Your new set is on the way, if it hasn't arrived already;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn,
It arrived in a savage fury!;) Thanks and pics as soon as playtime can be sequestered on the homefront!:rolleyes:
Mike

That is quite a price the seller is hoping for.
That other big dio from two years ago that Martyn recently dug up reached quite a high price but the economy was better then.
I agree Joe and Martyn's set ups are much better.

Thanks Damian

For a change of pace a little playtime featuring CONTE and MINIMEN while waiting for the ZW figures to arrive to play with.....The Lt.

1005-1.jpg

For a change of pace a little playtime featuring CONTE and MINIMEN while waiting for the ZW figures to arrive to play with.....The Lt.

1005-1.jpg

A nice change of pace, hopefully, you will not have to wait too long for the postman to make his delivery.

Lt., - you give me always new ideas to re-design my Zulu-War battlefields:)

Lt., Every time I see those sets I want to clobber myself for not getting it when they were available. I mean really, just walk out into the sun and blow away.:eek: Oh the ignominy of it all.;)

Members of C Company 1st/24th Regiment of Foot are being overrun by The Horns of The Buffalo.......The Lt.

014-7.jpg

Is it a date of avaibility now???

Attachments

• m 24th lying.jpg
    m 24th lying.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 284
  • m 24th rider.jpg
    m 24th rider.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 275
  • miss conte.jpg
    miss conte.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 275
I'm sure at sometime down the road the Model Zone figures of Lieutenant Melvill rescuing the colors and the Zulu claiming victory will be compared to the attached and commented on.......The Lt.

Melville1abl.jpg

zulutriumph.jpg

It looks like Conte is still living off his ebay sales, whether it be old overstocks or the numerous things that he continuously "finds". It is my guess that he will not introduce anything new until his ebay revenue stream of his current stock drys up. This way he doesn't essentially compete with himself and doesn't have to put any money out. It has been proven in the past that even when consumers get frustrated with his company's lack of customer service, we still flock to buy his new stuff whenever it does finally appear. Hence, he probably feels no time urgency to bolster his line w/ new product, as the old stuff just keeps selling away on ebay, even if at partial "firesale" prices.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Thanks for the info - Has anyone any idea as to when these items will be released for sale - These models have been advertised for MONTHS !! I know of other collectors that wanted them but have now given up on them ??????? :(

Got a hunch will see them just before Christmas. Santa said if I was a good boy I'd have them for Christmas so I'll be a good boy and maybe it'll come true. In the mean time a little more playtime for my Lord General "The Kilted Vampire".

Conte008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back