New Conte Zulus (1 Viewer)

A little playtime with the Heros of Rorkes's Drift.

Attachments

• 004MA26236172-0002.JPG
    004MA26236172-0002.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 218
Looking forward Martyn to the new releases to adding to the ones I have..Joe

liongrassott.jpg

liongrassott2.jpg

Sorry if I got your hopes up...No new Zulus yet. I was working on some "Lion Grass".

liongrassott.jpg

liongrassott2.jpg

Sorry if I got your hopes up...No new Zulus yet. I was working on some "Lion Grass".

Your forgiven good sir the photos make up for it and I'm sure my Lord General "The Kilted Vampire" will also be pleased with them with his favorite new Conte lady making and appearance.

Joining the ranks of Cont's 24th Foot

stloadbla.jpg

britknloadsidebla.jpg

britknfirsidebla.jpg

stfirbla.jpg

These photos are the first four sets of the Zulu War Series annouced by RC on his web site due early January 2010

Attachments

• boysetblMA26787204-0001.jpg
    boysetblMA26787204-0001.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 304
  • britcommand1blMA26787204-0002.jpg
    britcommand1blMA26787204-0002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 307
These photos are the first four sets of the Zulu War Series annouced by RC on his web site due early January 2010

Hi Joe

I like Zulu-015 "Clump O' Zulus" ( four wounded/dead Zulus)

Could do with 3 or 4 sets;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hi Joe

I like Zulu-015 "Clump O' Zulus" ( four wounded/dead Zulus)

Could do with 3 or 4 sets;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

I've a number of them done in plastic I painted which I'm very happy to have they'll be a nice addition to your matte collection Martyn.

Sorry gentelmen for not having the Lady introduce you to the first for sets as she did in introductings Richard up date on the series. Got a hunch she wake up the thread for I know she'll bring it to my Lord General The Kilted Vampire's:D:D:D

Attachments

• dancer1MA26811196-0002.jpg
    dancer1MA26811196-0002.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 270
Although , I said it was too late, I probably can be convinced to buy one or two, if Conte can actually deliver on these sets.

Although , I said it was too late, I probably can be convinced to buy one or two, if Conte can actually deliver on these sets.

Brian you can make book on it that you'll see the first of the sets in January.

At the South Wall Lieutenant Chard is looking forward to the arrival of other members of the 24th to join him.

011-9.jpg

Joe Baker our playsetaddict has added the following photos to his website blog on the Conte web site. Check it out. How sweet it is.

http://www.conteco.com/blog.htm

These are some nice figures Joe, I know Maison Militaire stock Conte in the UK. Something else to talk to Ken about in a couple of weeks, it's sure gonna be a busy day;)

Cheers

Martyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back