New Conte Zulus (1 Viewer)

unpaintedhoard60.jpg

Lt,

These are some great shots, both in terms of the original set up, and Joe Baker's electrickery.

Simon Joe did a great job with the photos and got me hooked on creating photo dio's. Got a hunch Simon that my Lord General's been quite busy prepare his Civil War Troops for battle that his mealie bag ventures been put on hold. In the mean time a group of Zulu Warriors are on the run looking to meet up with Conte's new Zulus to form the Horns of the Buffalo. Got a hunch it may be awhile but I'm sure they'll meet up.......The lt.

NZ014.jpg

Simon Joe did a great job with the photos and got me hooked on creating photo dio's. Got a hunch Simon that my Lord General's been quite busy prepare his Civil War Troops for battle that his mealie bag ventures been put on hold. In the mean time a group of Zulu Warriors are on the run looking to meet up with Conte's new Zulus to form the Horns of the Buffalo. Got a hunch it may be awhile but I'm sure they'll meet up.......The lt.

NZ014.jpg

Yeah I have. When I go to the WC I will look for castings and focus some attention on Zulus.

Yeah I have. When I go to the WC I will look for castings and focus some attention on Zulus.

Pickett's Drift? Should be interesting.:D

Look forward to seeing more.

I hope the wait for the Conte plastic ranges isn't too long. Both the ZW and Spartans look very nicely done.

I hope the wait for the Conte plastic ranges isn't too long. Both the ZW and Spartans look very nicely done.

Now that is funny!

I hope to find some of them there Spartans at the WCer:)

Simon I've a hunch you'll see the Spartans within the next 60 to 90 days if not sooner. The Zulus more than likely late this year or the first of next hopefully alot sooner........The Lt.

That sounds promising guys. I neeeed more Spartans, and I can't afford to go down the painted metal route on another era, so plastic is the way to go!

Simon I've a hunch you'll see the Spartans within the next 60 to 90 days if not sooner. The plastic Zulus more than likely late this year or the first of next hopefully alot sooner........The Lt.

Simon I've a hunch you'll see the Spartans within the next 60 to 90 days if not sooner. The plastic Zulus more than likely late this year or the first of next hopefully alot sooner........The Lt.

Huh, that kinda seems like deja vu all over again.

Huh, that kinda seems like deja vu all over again.

But my Lord General you know as well as I do the final outcome always provides us with some outstanding figures. I figure by the time I finish painting all of my Zulus the Slow Boat from China will have arrived. Deja vu at times works out for the best. By the way sorry I won't be around to keep you out off or get you into trouble this weekend have fun and enjoy the show....The Lt.

While waiting for Conte's new addtions to his Zulu War Series I thought I'd play with what what I have while waiting....The Lt.

Conte016.jpg

Richard Conte gave Joe Baker pemission to preview what's headed our way and here's what we got to look forward to and can't wait to add him to my Horns of The Buffalo.......The Lt.

runningzulublack.jpg

Very Conte-ish with all the movement and action. A step up from the older Conte zulus. Very nice.

Featuring the before and after of what's headed our way from Conte...The Lt.

exultant500.jpg

zulutriumph.jpg

Any word on whether or not they well come in plastic? It would seem that Zulu's would be perfect for his for his articulated method.

Ta for the photo Lt.
One of the things that sometimes let Conte figures down, was the painting,IMHO, however, if this is anything to go by, they seem to have nailed it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back