New Conte Zulus (1 Viewer)

Fubar that is just wonderful. Hope you are feeling well too. Glad to hear you are having fun.

Hi Fubar,

Your dioramas are just spellbinding! Let us know who wins the wargame.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat:)

Fubar,

That's seriously good stuff :D Well worth the wait to say the least.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Jeff

Gee isn't it great when you've ask for sometime and it comes you way? Thanks Fubar for taking and sharing the photos and wish I'd been able to join you with my camera and a beer in my hand. Nice mix of figures using both Conte, and Frontline to conduct the battle. Notice a number of the Frontline Sets along with some Zulu figures I'm not sure of. Having a request from Fish over at the Hobby Bunker Forum for a larger stage of the battle I put together a teaser scene yesterday. To shore up your defense of the South Wall here's a few photos featuring Conte's Metal figures only along with Frontline and painted kit figures which I planned on posting today in the Diorama Threads but thougt would blend in well here. Looking forward to your next round of photos......The Lt.

SouthWall011.jpg

SouthWall015.jpg

SouthWall016.jpg

SouthWall014.jpg

fubar, Holy sh@t that's a nice display. Can you make a complete overview pic of the setup??

Lt great work as always. Still no MZ set here btw:mad:

And there are some acta zulu's too. Nice paintjob. Lt-style closeup pics would be appreciated.

Gee isn't it great when you've ask for sometime and it comes you way? Thanks Fubar for taking and sharing the photos and wish I'd been able to join you with my camera and a beer in my hand. Nice mix of figures using both Conte, and Frontline to conduct the battle. Notice a number of the Frontline Sets along with some Zulu figures I'm not sure of. Having a request from Fish over at the Hobby Bunker Forum for a larger stage of the battle I put together a teaser scene yesterday. To shore up your defense of the South Wall here's a few photos featuring Conte's Metal figures only along with Frontline and painted kit figures which I planned on posting today in the Diorama Threads but thougt would blend in well here. Looking forward to your next round of photos......The Lt.

SouthWall011.jpg

SouthWall015.jpg

SouthWall016.jpg

SouthWall014.jpg

Lt I like this last shot the best.

Fubar: I am glad to see your impressive Zulu diorama. That is great. You sure are busy setting up your new man room. I can't believe how quickly you are getting things set up. Nice work and thanks for posting pictures.

Joe: What can I say. Your work, painting and picture taking is outstanding. I better stop watching TV and do some production. If I ran for election and got yours and Fubar's Zulu's and British to vote, I could win hands down on my Zulu platform. John

What is the hatless guy in blue doing? It almost looks like one hand isn't wrapped around his rifle and it looks like parts of his rifle are wrapped in white cloth.

Fubar, awesome display, you and the Lt., would have a blast setting up a Zulu dio together. Lt. nice setup also, I think I just take yours for granted, and I shouldn't. It's going to be an enjoyable Zulu 08, with all the new stuff coming out.:)

What is the hatless guy in blue doing? It almost looks like one hand isn't wrapped around his rifle and it looks like parts of his rifle are wrapped in white cloth.

Eborris, The Martini-Henry not only known for it's kick-back was also known to become very hot to handel when fired for an extented periord of time. During the fighting at Rorke's Drift the combantants rapped cloth at key hot points as shown in the attached photo....The Lt.

Conteco016.jpg

Eborris, The Martini-Henry not only known for it's kick-back was also known to become very hot to handel when fired for an extented periord of time. During the fighting at Rorke's Drift the combantants rapped cloth at key hot points as shown in the attached photo....The Lt.

Conteco016.jpg

Hi Lt.,

Wow! I am really impressed that a manufacturer would incorporate such a specific detail in one of their figures. The truth is, the figure would look great without the detail. With it, the figure becomes even more lifelike.

Thanks for the explanation! I appreciate the information very much!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

For those of you who haven't visited the Conte site the playsetaddict is playing again. Here's so excited about the Horns of The Buffalo series he couldn't wait for their arrival to start playing. Thought I'd pass these along for you to enjoy for I know I've enjoyed them and thanks Joe for starting to play with your Zulu Warriors again......The Lt.

zulubattle80.jpg

goodflames80.jpg

insidehospnice80.jpg

insidezulusonly80.jpg

insideclub80.jpg

Yes, Joe has a way of staging and taking pix doesnt he.
I met him at OTSN, Prince of a guy.All smiles.

Fubar, I would like to see what you and Playset Addict could do together, it would be mind blowing. How about you and Fish setting up a Nap War, or the Lt. and Plasma doing a Zulu War. Give all you guys a 10' x 10' table, the cameras would be going crazy.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back