New EA sets-who got them? (2 Viewers)

Chuck Harris said:
jrsteel

Lets stop picking at each other. We all like different things about our Toy Soldiers. If we keep this kind of thing up it will destroy this forum. None of us want this.

Jrsteel, I'm not jumping on you personally, I'm just using your post as an example of what we are doing to ourselves.

Lets all shape up before Mama Shannon Whapps us.

Just joking. I mean c'mon did you read some those posts?

jrsteel said:
Just joking. I mean c'mon did you read some those posts?

I also thought you were kidding, I think it's best to add smilies etc to make sure everyone knows :D

JR,

Alex seems like a great guy. It was just one of those things where he thought we were picking on him. I'm sure I would have probably reacted similarly. He's also got a very tough demanding job so I say let's go back to where we were.

jazzeum said:
JR,

Alex seems like a great guy. It was just one of those things where he thought we were picking on him. I'm sure I would have probably reacted similarly. He's also got a very tough demanding job so I say let's go back to where we were.

No problem. I've said some dumb stuff on here in the heat of an argument and when you step back and think about what you're arguing about it's kind of crazy. But I think when anyone on here puts down a facet of the hobby , people who are into that area are going to get peeved.

Just as a observation. It seems that many of us, especially when we are new to the forum, go through an adjustment phase. It does take some getting used to not looking the other guy in the eyes and hearing his voice when we speak. This electronic communication is great for speed, but oh so lacking in the interpersonnal relationship stuff.:(

I'll bet that someone who deals with human emotions and relationships (Shannon and Pete) would agree with me that we need to use those silly smilely faced icons on the right side of the reply to thread page when we are posting. They look like teenage "girlie" stuff that young girls put on their notes as they pass them to each other in science class, but they do serve a purpose when you can not see the other other person.:)

Perhaps if we have more use of those things, future commuications will be less tramatic or bitter. Just a thought and a suggestion.:eek:

Today i have buy the new panter ,the sitting french cavalary and the new 8th army sets and the are great
i can wait for the new d-day'sets and the scots grey's .
and the new thinks the still most coming out .

richard .:) :) :)

Shannon

Dad (Mike) says you shoudl have spoke to him we have nearly sold out fo the 1st wave of the EA's. Must be a British thing!!!

See you in Chicago

Tony

Picked up my EA today.

That Dingo car is now my favourite K&C vehicle........ took over from the Bren gun carrier. I like the little vehicles

Monty

Monty said:
Picked up my EA today. That Dingo car is now my favourite K&C vehicle........ took over from the Bren gun carrier. I like the little vehicles Monty

Monty, I agree those two are really great vehicles, but I really like the Stag Hound Armoured Car. The detailing is super and the figures are very well done. But if I had to choose my favorite, it would be a multi-piece tie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back