New Forum Look (2 Viewers)

Hi Rich and Julie,

I had posted earlier about the new format. Totally unfounded.

I'm still not that familiar with the new format but I think you are doing a great job in ironing out the glitches. I find that adding pics to my posts are easier with this new format.

Thanks for this website.

Rgds Victor

In the editor pane, if we highlight text, now there is good contrast to the shading, much easier to see what you're doing. Thanks!

Prost!
Brad

Still prefer old way, so if not a tech issue to return to it please do so.
It is a tech issue because there is no option to do that. I did have a modification to reverse the post order but people complained about that as well.

I know change is difficult but the current way is the way almost every forum works. It’s the way Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube and countless other platforms work.

I hope you will find a way to get used to the current system. Like I said, we did not want to switch platforms. We had no choice.

The old forum had an option in the upper right corner in which you could click on the order you wished to view the threads, oldest to newest or newest to oldest. Can that be provided with this new format?

Rich,

The old look used to have a section listing forum members. I don’t see that here. Are you planning to add it.

The old forum had an option in the upper right corner in which you could click on the order you wished to view the threads, oldest to newest or newest to oldest. Can that be provided with this new format?
That’s not available right now. It might be in the future though.

Hi Rich

I have always tried to illustrate the Arnhem diodrama with photos in the text. Am I right in thinking you can't put pictures in the narrative anymore or am I missing something? I tried to do this as a test in K&C photos but they all were shown at the end.

Yes, you can. Just use the little picture of an image that’s in the editor instead of using an attachment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back