New Items from JG (1 Viewer)

JGMiniatures

Private
Hello everybody, thought it was time I got round to using the forum to keep you guys updated on whats happening at JGM.
First I have three new mats, Treefrog should be recieving there first batch shortly.I,m also making ongoing changes to my current range, I will be phasing out the bright green static grass that is a feature of many of my models and replacing it with the new mat type grass. The first models to change will be the M52 D-Day sections and the M53 D-Day bunker and dune accessories.
Pictures of the new mats first, TM4 Dune mat 13"x 30", this is a green grass mat with large patches of long grass separated by random pathways of short grass, which can also double as a forest floor mat .You need to sprinkle fine sand over the mat to create the dune effect, I wont be selling bthis because you can obtain it cheaply from your local DIY store or garden centre.
TM5 Real sand mat 13" x 30" similar to the FM5 but can be made to larger sizes,
TM6 Beach mat 13" x 30" this has a cut out in the waves to accept the landing craft DD107 by King and Country, this can also be made in larger sizes with two or more cut outs .
I can custom make these mats to fit other types and makes of boat models but I would need a paper template of the flat bottom area of the model.The other photos show the 1 each of the re-designed M52 and M53 pieces.

Attachments

• TM4 DUNE MAT.jpg
    TM4 DUNE MAT.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 566
  • TM5 CUSTOM SAND MAT.jpg
    TM5 CUSTOM SAND MAT.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 581
  • TM6  BEACH MAT.jpg
    TM6 BEACH MAT.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 591
  • NEW M52 BEACH.jpg
    NEW M52 BEACH.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 589
  • NEW M53E LONG DUNE.jpg
    NEW M53E LONG DUNE.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 576
Wonderful stuff,thanks for posting and welcome to the forum

(see you at the show in London!)

Rob

Wonderful products John and a warm welcome to the forum. All of your products are superb !

John,

Welcome to the Forum. Have you given any thought to some kind of mat that could be used with the K & C Seehund submarine. I just picked that up and would really like something like that.

I,ll look into it, need to get one for myself first or at least a template of the flat underneath side.

Great to have you on board John great mats im working on a D-Day dio (yes Rob the Allies landing not German defence......:) ) and great suggestion from Brad,interesting to see what John comes up with.

John,

Thanks for the quick reply. I can post a photo this weekend of the underside of the sub so you can see what it looks like, if that's of any help.

Thanks Brad, but a photo wont be of much use , I,ll need a template with the exact dimensions of the underneath side, also its not something I,ll be starting on just yet.
John

John,

Welcome to the Forum. Have you given any thought to some kind of mat that could be used with the K & C Seehund submarine. I just picked that up and would really like something like that.

Is there a waterline version of the sub Brad ? or is it the whole sub?

Welcome to the forum John, I'll phone you this week;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

welcome to the mad house ,john,do you have any plans to make a mat for use with any of the RAF,USAAF and Luftwaffe K&C ranges.? ken

Welcome John, It's a pleasure to run into you here. Thank you for creating such amazing products. Are there any plans for more Arnhem buildings? I picked up your Arnhem house complex, and it is as good as it gets!:D I would love to add to it w/ some other structures. I already have the destroyed townhouse as well as several of the ruined French house facades. I love your work, and I'm sure you know you have many fans here. Thanks again for joining the forum! Below is a pic of the Arnhem house complex that I just acquired at this year's Westcoaster from Larry of March Through Times set up w/ some of my favorite K & C figures:

128-1.jpg

Joe

Last edited:
Great to see you on here John.I have bought your products for a few years and love them.This is a win win with you joining the forum as you can keep us informed of what your making and we can let you know our desires which will be good for your business.Welcome.
Mark

Cant' wait to see how the new items will fit in with the old ones:)
Bill

BTW
The Marines are just practicing for their own diorama down the line;)

Attachments

• collectors showcase 010.jpg
    collectors showcase 010.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 211
  • collectors showcase 012.jpg
    collectors showcase 012.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 211
  • collectors showcase 013.jpg
    collectors showcase 013.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 220

Users who are viewing this thread

Back