New K&C Products at the West Coaster (2 Viewers)

Steven Chong

First Sergeant
At the West Coaster, K&C displayed a new Panzer II (early war variant with wide tracks and gaps in the deck plating) with two crew in black panzer uniform; 12 new SS figures in early war camouflage (1940 to 1943); new Hitler staff car (Andy says the color (not black) is historically correct); three figure set of a German film crew taking pictures of Hilter, 10 new Alamo figures and 5 new WWI German Lancers (the sculpting and painting of some of the faces match the Russian figures!). There will be ARW Hessians coming in April! Pictures will be posted later tonight. Official photos will be posted by K&C on Monday with March dispatches.:)

At the West Coaster, K&C displayed a new Panzer II (early war variant with wide tracks and gaps in the deck plating) with two crew in black panzer uniform; 12 new SS figures in early war camouflage (1940 to 1943); new Hitler staff car (Andy says the color (not black) is historically correct); three figure set of a German film crew taking pictures of Hilter, 10 new Alamo figures and 5 new WWI German Lancers (the sculpting and painting of some of the faces match the Russian figures!). There will be ARW Hessians coming in April! Pictures will be posted later tonight. Official photos will be posted by K&C on Monday with March dispatches.:)

Thanks for the info Steven.
Pretty sure the new SS will be very good news for the WWII collectors. Personally, I think I'll mark down the film crew as a must-have. I can think of all sorts of possibilities for such versatile figures.
The WWI Lancers are proving difficult to resist, but I'll be trying to stick with the Crimean ones.
:):)
Cheers
H

This is a great news, 12 new SS figures in early war camouflage (1940 to 1943)

I'm very happy...:):D:):D

This is a great news, 12 new SS figures in early war camouflage (1940 to 1943)

I'm very happy...:):D:):D

It was you and Rob I had in mind when I mentioned that this release will make WWII collectors very happy Rod. Mind you I'm a WWII collector as well....so I'm happy too. :):);)
Cheers
H

I'm very happy too! Just as long as they got their chosen camo pattern (would have to be palm tree, plane tree or polyspot) reasonably accurate. I hope to see a couple of the figures wielding unique early war SS firearms too, not just the standard mp40 etc.

picture 010a.jpg
New Panzer II with some of the new SS figures

picture 015a.jpg
Another view of Panzer II

picture 017a.jpg
View of left side of Gordon's train diorama. Train scratch built by Gordon!:eek: Train derailed by French Resistance.

picture 018a.jpg
View of right side of Gordon's train diorama.:)

Groan......I've been DESPERATELY trying to avoid collecting the WWI German figures - but those Uhlans are almost too good for words. I love the way that they're mixed in with the infantry figures as well.
Thanks again for the photos Steven.

Thanks for posting pics Steven, they look good. Nice to see som more German troops added to the mix.

Simon

Thanks for taking the time to post Steven, Panzer looks interesting

Thanks for the pics Steven. SS are looking pretty good so far. The camo looks a bit oak-leafish with those large brown splotches (they should be black) but at 1:30 scale it will suffice for plane tree I guess. I await more dispatch pictures on Monday. I'm surprised to see the Panzer II in tan and camo - it looks nice but this dates it to later war rather than early war to go along with the SS they're releasing at the same time.

I have some concerns about the anatomy, Early war SS right. So they would all have been Aryan supermen. Not like `1945 where if you had a pulse you were good enough. Now I think the nasolabial folds are a bit flat. You would expected Nordic types to be a bit rounder. Now it is details like that that put me right off. K and C have dropped the ball on that one:D:D.

I have some concerns about the anatomy, Early war SS right. So they would all have been Aryan supermen. Not like `1945 where if you had a pulse you were good enough. Now I think the nasolabial folds are a bit flat. You would expected Nordic types to be a bit rounder. Now it is details like that that put me right off. K and C have dropped the ball on that one:D:D.

Damian m'man, now THAT is funny......:D:D:D

Cheers
H

Can't wait to see all the pics, and good news on the Hitler car color. Is it larger than the previous versions?

I totally agree with damian on this one.

And I predict these SS guys'll all have brown hair with dark iris invariably.

Anyway, damian's a sense of humor I like :D

Brilliant stuff all around; I like the Panzer II in camo as you can use it for Normandy as part of the 21st Panzer Division and for Arnhem as a recon tank, the new figures look beautiful, great to see new Germans in action to go along with the recently released Arnhem British figures.......

Steven,

If you have a chance, can you get some close up pictures of the limousine and the related figures, etc. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back