New K&C Products at the West Coaster (3 Viewers)

Steven,

If you have a chance, can you get some close up pictures of the limousine and the related figures, etc. Thanks.

Gordon wanted me to wait for a smaller diorama base that was delayed in shipping. Will have pictures today.:)

When Andy returns to Hong Kong in a few weeks, he will be looking at sculpts of EA vehicles with one of them a tank.:cool: Unfortunately, he will not give any hints though I will guess Grant or Sherman.:)

One tank is not going to be enough for the Eighth Army I am afraid. With so much AK armor about they are still gong to be outgunned

Brilliant stuff all around; I like the Panzer II in camo as you can use it for Normandy as part of the 21st Panzer Division and for Arnhem as a recon tank, the new figures look beautiful, great to see new Germans in action to go along with the recently released Arnhem British figures.......

Arnhem recon Tank,great idea!.I really like all these new releases and they are on my list straight away.I agree its good to see some new Germans in action,all in all a great release from K&C.

Rob

Is that a new Santa Anna figure? We already have one. Why a second one. Having said that the ALamo figures are I think the best that K and C puts out. Those and the Bulge take the first prise.
Regards
Damian

I was wondering the same thing Damian. It could be one of his generals.

At the West Coaster, K&C displayed a new Panzer II (early war variant with wide tracks and gaps in the deck plating) with two crew in black panzer uniform; 12 new SS figures in early war camouflage (1940 to 1943); new Hitler staff car (Andy says the color (not black) is historically correct); three figure set of a German film crew taking pictures of Hilter, 10 new Alamo figures and 5 new WWI German Lancers (the sculpting and painting of some of the faces match the Russian figures!). There will be ARW Hessians coming in April! Pictures will be posted later tonight. Official photos will be posted by K&C on Monday with March dispatches.:)

This tank looks like a Panzer MK 1 Ausf F with the 2 x 7.92mm MG's as opposed to the similar looking MK2 which had a 2cm cannon fitted instead. Plus it's got the 5 periscopes fitted to the turret roof which the MK2 did not have. I could be wrong of course (as has been known before!) however great looking vehicle and I will definitely be adding it to my collection.
RD

This tank looks like a Panzer MK 1 Ausf F with the 2 x 7.92mm MG's as opposed to the similar looking MK2 which had a 2cm cannon fitted instead. Plus it's got the 5 periscopes fitted to the turret roof which the MK2 did not have. I could be wrong of course (as has been known before!) however great looking vehicle and I will definitely be adding it to my collection.
RD

RD, I just love discussions about details :) And look forward to seeing better pix of the Panzer II. I wonder if it received the "bigger" treatment and better track detail. Meanwhile I must say it does look sexy, and sometimes you have to overlook a gals faults ;)

If we don't discuss the details we might as well be collecting Star Wars products. I don't know a whole lot about the variants of the Panzer II but that one seems to look more like a model J than an F?? That dual machine gun setup in place of the cannon is an odd one for sure. Since this model looks a bit "polystony", I'll probably stick with just my K&C Afrika panzer II and New Model Army Lynx variants, but the dispatch pictures might change my mind. It would be neat to have a series of Panzer IIs side-by-side showing how the model evolved over the years.

I don't know a whole lot about the variants of the Panzer II .....

I cant believe it !! :eek: - a weapon or subject you are not an expert on ?? ;)

Say it ant so CS... Say it ant so...:p:p

Little joke there - old boy - hope you dont mind. :)

RD, I just love discussions about details :) And look forward to seeing better pix of the Panzer II. I wonder if it received the "bigger" treatment and better track detail. Meanwhile I must say it does look sexy, and sometimes you have to overlook a gals faults ;)

Well wait and see, wait and see - I'm only saying somebody might have misheard something at the show in all the excitement and got his Mk2's mixed up with his MK 1's. Guess we will have to wait and see what Andy says in dispatches - great loking model though for a Panzer MK One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (God I hope I'm right about this one especially after my Richard the 3rd gaff!)

I cant believe it !! :eek: - a weapon or subject you are not an expert on ?? ;)

Say it ant so CS... Say it ant so...:p:p

Little joke there - old boy - hope you dont mind. :)

That's a good one Ron. :D:D

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm only human like you. The difference is, every day I try my best to get a little bit smarter. ;):)

Pictures of new Hitler staff car ... my camera is not as good as Carlos' so please wait for the official photos if you think the color is not quite right.:D

picture 025a.jpg

picture 026a.jpg

picture 027a.jpg

picture 029a.jpg

Finally, photo of AK diorama done by Gordon.
picture 028a.jpg

Thanks Steven,
Nice shot of the AK diorama , looks a lot more imposing from that angle, really nicely done.
I'm not into LAH but really like the pose of the sitting down guy at the back of the hitler staff car with the gun across his chest

Great new models gan't white to mounday to see same foto's on the site
i think to it is a panzer 1 en not a panzer 2 .;)
and for the AE i think a crusader tank :cool:

Well wait and see, wait and see - I'm only saying somebody might have misheard something at the show in all the excitement and got his Mk2's mixed up with his MK 1's. Guess we will have to wait and see what Andy says in dispatches - great loking model though for a Panzer MK One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (God I hope I'm right about this one especially after my Richard the 3rd gaff!)

It is a Panzer I for sure. And now that I've had more time today to look at the brighter pic of it that I overlooked, it does indeed look like the track detail has improved.

As usual the figures are excellent. The staff car has only very marginal improvement comparing to the old version.

My big question: Are the figures removable?

Seems like after 2006 all the figures on K&C vehicles are stuck in their vehicles not being able to remove.

I wish they produce them as removable pieces.

It is a Panzer I for sure. And now that I've had more time today to look at the brighter pic of it that I overlooked, it does indeed look like the track detail has improved.

See there is a God!! Whats the reckoning Andy now posts on Monday that its a Panzer TWO?:confused::)

Pictures of new Hitler staff car ... my camera is not as good as Carlos' so please wait for the official photos if you think the color is not quite right.:D

Steven, photos look cool to me, thanks for posting them.
With regards to the staff car, the colour looks fine, but I'm a little concerned with the plumes on the rear quater of the car, along with the Rammjager jets powering it.:rolleyes:;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back