New K&C Products at the West Coaster (1 Viewer)

...I believe from the photo (its hard because we can't see the guns clearly) we are looking at Andy's version of a Panzer I - Ausf A -

Don't challenge me on German Armor my little french-canadian friend. :)

Panzer I Ausf A :confused::confused::confused:

I thought LAH068 was Andy's version of Panzer I Ausf A.

Well, I guess the little French Canadian will challenge you :cool:

I'll stick on Panzer I Ausf F (second photo).

Pierre.

Attachments

• 001a.jpg
    001a.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 0001a.jpg
    0001a.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 206
Moi? Pardon monsieur Pierre, Je could not resist! :)
Ma Francais est tres bien - non?

RD-

Very good French. You remind me my aunt Leslie. She was born in Cawsand and get married with my French Canadian uncle during WWII (when Canada was already in war with UK, waiting for USA to save the world :D).

You are as good as her and she's in Quebec for over 65 years now :eek:

Mes meilleures amitiés,
Pierre.

Thanks, I thought that myself when I checked my main reference "Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War Two" before I made my earlier post.

However according to that book on page 26 the final development vehicle was actually No VK 1802, but they may look much the same as far as I know.

In any case the above tanks were rather heavy for their size making them less suited to recce duties imho. Apparently the K & C model is meant to represent a recce tank. Until we get a closer look at the model it's hard to tell what it is as some versions of the Panzer II such as the Ausf G/ VK 901 were sorta similar in appearance to some versions of the Panzer I.

Thanks.

I was using Wehremacht Panzer Divisions 1939-1945, The Essential Tank Identification Guide. The tank is said to be rather like a mobil pill box with the ability to survive mine explosions. If it is a Pz1Af, then the paint might put it July 1943, near Leningrad. They were few, but in the last summer offensive there were still 6 aournd.

:( I never liked the Panzer I Tank, so I didn't purchase any! The Panzer II for Europe and N.Africa should had been a little bit Beefier, although it was Small, But Not Smaller than the Panzer I! I thought Andy, was going to give us a (Tank or two ) in April's Dispatches, don't want to Jump-the- Gun yet? The M-3 Grant is Desirable, and the MK3 Crusader Tank! Hopefully in Due Time, not LONG Off , he will give us the M-7 PRIEST, M-3 HONEY, M4A1 SHERMAN, and a NEW Armored Car?

What we have here is a thread where several members would like to discuss the new K&C products at the West Coaster. What we also have here are four or five members who would like to hijack the thread to flame each other albeit very subtley much of the time.

This is my one and only warning to those who would disrupt the thread with their quarreling. If you post anything further on this thread that is in any way inappropriate to this thread including but not limited to personal attacks on other members or their countries, no matter how subtle, you will immediately be removed from the conversation and the rest of the members will go back to discussing "New K&C Products at the West Coaster" without further disruption.

That's the one I was thinking of (2nd time around).

Jeff

After a closer look at the guns on the photo - I think you right - its an "F"
The gun mounts can be seen more clearly on this photo - than the color photo.

What we have here is a thread where several members would like to discuss the new K&C products at the West Coaster. What we also have here are four or five members who would like to hijack the thread to flame each other albeit very subtley much of the time.

This is my one and only warning to those who would disrupt the thread with their quarreling. If you post anything further on this thread that is in any way inappropriate to this thread including but not limited to personal attacks on other members or their countries, no matter how subtle, you will immediately be removed from the conversation and the rest of the members will go back to discussing "New K&C Products at the West Coaster" without further disruption.

Thank you Shannon. That is good news for those of us on this forum actually discussing vehicles and figures rather than those that continue their contemptible racial barbs and pathetic ego building.

Hey Guys:

Sorry I haven't been around. Next year I take out a room at the hotel event. This commute killed me. Here are some pictures of KC dio's more to come tomorrow. Now I'm off to a concert with my wife. First, hat's off to Gordon. Outstanding job Gordon!

Carlos

P3010133B.jpg

P3010135B.jpg

P3010147A.jpg

P3010149B.jpg

Alamo Figures. Sorry for the poor quality. It was a bit cramped in the room; the lighting wasn't ideal and my shaky camera hand.

Carlos

P3010119b.jpg

P3010121b.jpg

P3010122b.jpg

Carlos - Thanks for the late night pics. Your a good man for posting these. BOYER

Yes thanks Carlos,its much appreciated.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back