New Little Legion General Service Wagons (1 Viewer)

Buster

Command Sergeant Major
A couple of the new LL General Service Wagons that Mike Norris introduced at the Dec. London Show have shown up here in the States ..........:)

Attachments

• 100_2876.jpg
    100_2876.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 1,628
  • 100_2874.jpg
    100_2874.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 1,635
  • 100_2870.jpg
    100_2870.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 1,686
  • 100_2865.jpg
    100_2865.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 1,674
Another couple of very nice sets you have added to your AZW collection Buster {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Another couple of very nice sets you have added to your AZW collection Buster {bravo}}

Cheers

Thanks again Martyn, Mike released a lot of great new sets at the Dec. show and it's going take a while to catch up, but it'll be great fun doing so.^&grin

Hi Buster,

I agree with Martyn and it looks like you get a quite a lot for your money with these sets. ^&cool:smile2:

Jeff

Hi Buster,

I agree with Martyn and it looks like you get a quite a lot for your money with these sets. ^&cool:smile2:

Jeff

Thank you Jeff. Yeah, I think LL's are a great value for the money and if you keep posting pictures from the London Shows of Mike's tables (plus one or two of the barmaid^&grin), I'll keep sending money to LL to help pump up the Welsh economy! :wink2::smile2:

B.

Thank you Jeff. Yeah, I think LL's are a great value for the money and if you keep posting pictures from the London Shows of Mike's tables (plus one or two of the barmaid^&grin), I'll keep sending money to LL to help pump up the Welsh economy! :wink2::smile2:

B.

Buster,

The next show is 8 weeks today, so by this time of the afternoon I should have a camera full of photos to download. :wink2:

Jeff

Buster,

The next show is 8 weeks today, so by this time of the afternoon I should have a camera full of photos to download. :wink2:

Jeff

Looking forward to it already Jeff, pictures from the London Shows are always greatly appreciated and one of the highlights of the forum. :salute::

B.

I have the unloading supply wagon on the way. Mike told me it was shipped on Monday.

Brian

I have the unloading supply wagon on the way. Mike told me it was shipped on Monday.

Brian

That's great Brian, I'm sure you'll really be pleased with it ....it's a beauty.

B.

Attachments

• 100_2877.jpg
    100_2877.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 711
Yesterday's new arrival, ZEQ/21 AZW RA Gatling Gun on the March ..... another beauty from Mike at LL. :)

B.

Attachments

• 100_2935.jpg
    100_2935.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 690
  • 100_2937.jpg
    100_2937.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 988
  • 100_2942.jpg
    100_2942.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 642
That is a great set Buster {bravo}}

Cheers

That is a great set Buster {bravo}}

Cheers

Thanks Martyn, you know I find Gatling guns are like Camel Corps figures ..... you can't have too many of either. ^&grin Should have the 24th Foot version arriving soon.

B.

Thanks Martyn, you know I find Gatling guns are like Camel Corps figures ..... you can't have too many of either. ^&grin Should have the 24th Foot version arriving soon.

B.

You got that right Buster ^&grin Looking forward to the picture when the 24th set arrives

Cheers

That's great Brian, I'm sure you'll really be pleased with it ....it's a beauty.

B.

I got mine about a week ago, it is great, Now to get a few of the other wagons.
Brian

I got mine about a week ago, it is great, Now to get a few of the other wagons.
Brian

Hey Brian, glad to hear your Unloading Set has arrived, all of Mike's new Supply Wagon and Gatling Gun on the March Sets look fantastic, but like Terp152 said the Unloading Set has a lot going on and that makes it a stand out. :smile2:

B.

Bringing up supplies for the next push into the Land of Zulus, featuring LL's ZEQ/20 Unloading Set, ZEQ/22 Ox Drawn GS Wagon and ZEQ/23 GS Wagon.

B.

Attachments

• 100_3012.jpg
    100_3012.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 306
Bringing up supplies for the next push into the Land of Zulus, featuring LL's ZEQ/20 Unloading Set, ZEQ/22 Ox Drawn GS Wagon and ZEQ/23 GS Wagon.

B.

Superb Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

I love the pack horse set:salute::

I spoke to Mike yesterday and my "Specials" will be ready for me at the London Show, no bang bang or Elephants but I think you will like them^&grin

Cheers

Superb Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

I love the pack horse set:salute::

I spoke to Mike yesterday and my "Specials" will be ready for me at the London Show, no bang bang or Elephants but I think you will like them^&grin

Cheers

Thanks Martyn. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your "Specials" ..... and I'm quite sure your pics will end up costing me money! :rolleyes2:^&grin

B.

Thanks Martyn. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your "Specials" ..... and I'm quite sure your pics will end up costing me money! :rolleyes2:^&grin

B.

Hi Buster

If I was a betting man I'd put money on it^&grin

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back