New Little Legion General Service Wagons (1 Viewer)

Enjoyed your trial run and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next my friend.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

That works really well Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Happy New Year

Martyn:)

Enjoyed your trial run and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next my friend.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Thanks Joe and Martyn, looks like I have a loooong way to go before I even get half as good at this picture taking business as you guys are. I'll try a couple of close-ups of the Sioux Warriors, maybe they'll give jb an idea or two for his upcomin' western adventure. :wink2:^&grin

B.

I'd say it worked out very well Buster. Nice pics, like the figs. Chris

I'd say it worked out very well Buster. Nice pics, like the figs. Chris

Very neat sets of figures. The indians look great. -- Al

Many thanks Al and Chris, I appreciate the comments. Here's a couple of pictures of three WW/4 Sioux Warriors and a close-up of the Indian that's jumping from his horse onto the cavalry wagon in set WW/3.

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.JPG
    IMG_0054.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 129
Many thanks Al and Chris, I appreciate the comments. Here's a couple of pictures of three WW/4 Sioux Warriors and a close-up of the Indian that's jumping from his horse onto the cavalry wagon in set WW/3.

B.

Excellent Buster, Mike made a very nice job of those for you {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Excellent Buster, Mike made a very nice job of those for you {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

He sure did Martyn, a very talented man and a real pleasure to deal with. :salute::

B.

B.
Love those Indians, especially the very unique figure leaping from the horse. Quite unusual.^&cool -- Al

Hi Buster, the paint scheme on the horses is superb and what a neat fig is the leaping Indian. Chris

A modest display of LL Western sets WW/1 - WW/5, hopefully Mike can be convinced to add more to this line as it is a very nice series. :smile2:

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0076 (2).JPG
    IMG_0076 (2).JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 99
A modest display of LL Western sets WW/1 - WW/5, hopefully Mike can be convinced to add more to this line as it is a very nice series. :smile2:

B.

I'm sure he would lf you ask him nicely Buster, after he has finished my latest project of course :wink2: ^&grin

Cheers

I'm sure he would lf you ask him nicely Buster, after he has finished my latest project of course :wink2: ^&grin

Cheers

Hi Guys,
Do you think that now Mike will have time for some extra artillery support!!!Or the pics below will be one of a kind?image002.jpgimage002.jpgimage002.jpgimage002.jpgMarch-April 2011 photos 127.jpg

Hi Guys,
Do you think that now Mike will have time for some extra artillery support!!!Or the pics below will be one of a kind?

I know the Maxim gun is pretty high on Mikes "To Do" list Luiz :wink2:

Cheers

Cheers

Martyn, I was wondering what the reason was why it always takes so long for my orders to get delivered ..... well, actually I've known all along. :rolleyes2::wink2:^&grin

B. :smile2:

Martyn, I was wondering what the reason was why it always takes so long for my orders to get delivered ..... well, actually I've known all along. :rolleyes2::wink2:^&grin

B. :smile2:

I think you might like the new project Buster, it is Zulu related ^&grin

Cheers

I think you might like the new project Buster, it is Zulu related ^&grin

Cheers

New Zulu related project, that has a nice ring to it Martyn ..... any and all new Zulu items will be most welcomed, even if I do wait a little looonger for my Pack Camels/Pack Mules to arrive. ^&cool^&grin

B.

New Zulu related project, that has a nice ring to it Martyn ..... any and all new Zulu items will be most welcomed, even if I do wait a little looonger for my Pack Camels/Pack Mules to arrive. ^&cool^&grin

B.

Hopefully you will like it Buster, there are a few figures involved :wink2:.

By the way when the Pack Camels and Pack Mules arrive make sure you make a fuss of them they will have traveled a fair old distance

Cheers

Hopefully you will like it Buster, there are a few figures involved :wink2:.

By the way when the Pack Camels and Pack Mules arrive make sure you make a fuss of them they will have traveled a fair old distance
Cheers

Not to worry Martyn, all Camels and Mules are greeted with great fanfare and are very well cared for thereafter.^&grin

B.

Not to worry Martyn, all Camels and Mules are greeted with great fanfare and are very well cared for thereafter.^&grin

B.

I had a good feeling they would be Buster {bravo}}

Cheers

B.

I know of someone in your household who'll be very happy to see the new Zulu Buster. Hope you weather the the winter storm headed our way without a hitch....Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back