New Little Legion General Service Wagons (5 Viewers)

Figured you were hiding one last photo Buster that's why I'm late in thanking you for your last round of photos and thanks for saving my favorite for last.........Joe:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Figured you were hiding one last photo Buster that's why I'm late in thanking you for your last round of photos and thanks for saving my favorite for last.........Joe:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Glad you liked it Joe, thanks :salute:: ..... and I hope you and the Little Captain are enjoying the beautiful weather of the past couple days ..... it just doesn't get much better than this! ^&cool^&grin

B.

That's okay Martyn as long as you also tell Mike I'll make it up to him by placing a big order next week after I scan the photos from the show posted on the forum. ^&grin

B.

:salute:: I think you will like what you see Buster....at least some of it anyway ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn, here's a few more quick snaps ..... I'm sure you'll recognize these sets, even though they're not dressed in Khaki. ^&grin More to follow ..... well, maybe tomorrow. :smile2:

B.

Wow Buster, you and Mike have been busy. Great additions. :salute:: I think I have a LL pkg arriving tomorrow. :smile2: Chris

Wow Buster, you and Mike have been busy. Great additions. :salute:: I think I have a LL pkg arriving tomorrow. :smile2: Chris

Thanks Chris, looking forward to pictures of what's inside that LL parcel. :salute::

B.

:salute:: I think you will like what you see Buster....at least some of it anyway ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn, I always like everything I see on Mike's tables, I just need to stay focused! :rolleyes2:^&grin

Just one more day and a wake-up call, hope you have the camera all charged up and will be able to find a minutes to sneak away from your own table to snap some pics of Mike's. ^&grin:salute::

B.

Martyn, I always like everything I see on Mike's tables, I just need to stay focused! :rolleyes2:^&grin

Just one more day and a wake-up call, hope you have the camera all charged up and will be able to find a minutes to sneak away from your own table to snap some pics of Mike's. ^&grin:salute::

B.

Hi Buster

All ready...should be a great day...check your email:wink2:

Cheers

Looking fwd to your pics Martyn, your posts are "my LL catalog." :smile2: Chris

Many thanks Chris.....there are a few new sets due out at the Show :wink2:

Cheers

From the London Show yesterday 1st Madras Pioneers (Sappers and Miners)

Version 1 with standard load

Version 2 with Medical supplies

I bought one wagon set but Mike supplied me with two different loads ^&cool

Cheers

Excellent Martyn, one can never have tooooo many GS Wagons! :wink2:^&grin

{bravo}}

B.

Anglo Boer War

Naval Brigade - Unloading the wagon

Cheers

Another great addition adding to your General Service Wagons my friend and thanks for sharing it with us.:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Another great addition adding to your General Service Wagons my friend and thanks for sharing it with us.:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Many thanks Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

That's a great set Martyn, I was starting to worry that you had misplaced it after treating me to a sneak-peek about a month ago ..... glad you found out where young Archie had it hidden. :p:D

B.

That's a great set Martyn, I was starting to worry that you had misplaced it after treating me to a sneak-peek about a month ago ..... glad you found out where young Archie had it hidden. :p:D

B.

He's a little scamp, isn't he ^&grin

Glad you like the set Buster :salute::

Cheers

With Martyn's assistance I was able to add this Nile River Boat to my LL navy ..... looks like I might need a JGM river mat ..... :smile2:

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 111
With Martyn's assistance I was able to add this Nile River Boat to my LL navy ..... looks like I might need a JGM river mat ..... :smile2:

B.

Excellent addition Buster :salute::

Cheers

Excellent addition Buster :salute::

Cheers

Many thanks Martyn, glad you like it.

Here's a couple of AZW additions that I have the hunch Joe will approve of. :wink2:^&grin

Spoils of War

New Marching 24th Set

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Back