New Little Legion General Service Wagons (3 Viewers)

Very nice selection and as you say Buster it's not Christmas yet! ^&grin

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, hope we can count on you to do your usual great job of coverage of the upcoming London Show, especially the glossy bits ..... always much appreciated! :wink2::salute::

B.

Buster

You have a fabulous collection of Little Legion. :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Like you I love the British Colonials

Thank you so much for sharing.

Many thanks for the kind remarks Randy. ^&grin

B.

Finally, the last three sets from the most recent package arrival, Mounted Khaki Officer W/Aide, AZW Mule Screw Gun Set and Unloading the Medical Supply Pack Mules. Will try to get better pics tommorrow, still having problems with new camera. :rolleyes2: :redface2:

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0292.JPG
    IMG_0292.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 142
Finally, the last three sets from the most recent package arrival, Mounted Khaki Officer W/Aide, AZW Mule Screw Gun Set and Unloading the Medical Supply Pack Mules. Will try to get better pics tommorrow, still having problems with new camera. :rolleyes2: :redface2:

B.

Great sets Buster :salute:: Roll on Saturday week ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn:)

Love vignettes, wish the makers I buy from could come up with these, very nice. Robin.

Beautiful looking sets Buster. Congrats on the additions. Chris

Many thanks Chris, glad you like them. :salute::

Great sets Buster :salute:: Roll on Saturday week ^&grin

Cheers

Thank you Martyn, I believe the Mule Screw Gun was one of the many great ideas you've given Mike ..... keep 'em comin' ! ^&grin

Love vignettes, wish the makers I buy from could come up with these, very nice. Robin.

Thanks Robin, I appreciate the kind words. :salute::

B. :smile2:

Buster

I love all 3 of these new sets. As a collector of medical sets this is my favorite. Did you have that custom made? I did not see it on the LL site. If I want to order it is there a number or title.

Thanks,

Randy

Attachments

• IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 132
Buster

I love all 3 of these new sets. As a collector of medical sets this is my favorite. Did you have that custom made? I did not see it on the LL site. If I want to order it is there a number or title.

Thanks,

Randy

Hi Randy, thanks for your kind remarks. The set you mentioned can be found on the LL web site in the New Releases section, it's called Unloading Medical Supplies from the Mule Train and the set number is Z/380. Glad you like it, that one and Mule Screw Gun set are my two "new" favorites from the lastest LL arrivals. :wink2:^&grin

B.

Hi Randy, thanks for your kind remarks. The set you mentioned can be found on the LL web site in the New Releases section, it's called Unloading Medical Supplies from the Mule Train and the set number is Z/380. Glad you like it, that one and Mule Screw Gun set are my two "new" favorites from the lastest LL arrivals. :wink2:^&grin

B.

Thanks I'll check it out. I agree the Screw Gun is also terrific.

I was thinking that LL would do a great job with WWI in glossy too.

Randy

Thanks to the kindness and generosity of someone I've had the pleasure and honour of calling a friend for the last 7 plus years some LL reinforcements arrived here yesterday ..... just the ticket to brighten an otherwise cold and dreary winter day in the northeast. Thanks Bob (UKReb), you are a real gentleman.
:salute:: :salute:: :salute::

First up is two Sudan Gordan Highlanders; Standing Sgt w/Pistol and Prone Firing.
In the second picture is a Standing Firing figure and a Wounded Officer w/Pistol. I believe they are Highland Light Infantry figures, but I'll differ to Martyn to confirm or correct this. :wink2:^&grin

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 143
Thanks to the kindness and generosity of someone I've had the pleasure and honour of calling a friend for the last 7 plus years some LL reinforcements arrived here yesterday ..... just the ticket to brighten an otherwise cold and dreary winter day in the northeast. Thanks Bob (UKReb), you are a real gentleman.
:salute:: :salute:: :salute::

First up is two Sudan Gordan Highlanders; Standing Sgt w/Pistol and Prone Firing.
In the second picture is a Standing Firing figure and a Wounded Officer w/Pistol. I believe they are Highland Light Infantry figures, but I'll differ to Martyn to confirm or correct this. :wink2:^&grin

B.

Great figures Buster {bravo}}

The two Highlanders in trews are 91st Highlanders from the AZW campaign, very nice too {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

All the best

Great figures Buster {bravo}}

The two Highlanders in trews are 91st Highlanders from the AZW campaign, very nice too {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

All the best

Many thanks Martyn, I knew I could count on you for the proper I.D. - off to the AZW shelf the lads in trews go. ^&grin:salute::

B.

A surprise gift from my good friend Martyn was included in my most recent LL order; Pvt. Cole.
Many thanks Martyn, a much appreciated gift from a kind and generous forum friend. :salute:: :salute:: :salute::

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 138
The cavalry has arrived, two troopers, a bulger and guidon bearer of the 7th Cavalry from LL's Western Series.

Attachments

• IMG_0414.JPG
    IMG_0414.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0412.JPG
    IMG_0412.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0410.JPG
    IMG_0410.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 136
The cavalry has arrived, two troopers, a bulger and guidon bearer of the 7th Cavalry from LL's Western Series.

Great additions to your 7th Cavalry Troop Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Great additions to your 7th Cavalry Troop Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Thanks Martyn, can't wait to see what you come home with from the March London Show. :)

Here's a couple of wounded 24th Foot being attended to by a Medic while a couple of camp dogs look on in support.

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0408.JPG
    IMG_0408.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 161
Thanks Martyn, can't wait to see what you come home with from the March London Show. :)

Here's a couple of wounded 24th Foot being attended to by a Medic while a couple of camp dogs look on in support.

B.

Thanks Buster ^&grin

Mike makes some great Medic figures and those dogs are a great idea :salute::

Cheers

Medical Supply Wagon on the March ... you can never have tooooo many LL wagons. ^&grin

B. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 171

Users who are viewing this thread

Back