New Little Legion General Service Wagons (2 Viewers)

Great additions to your collection Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

I do like how the "Brew up" set turned out {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Many thanks Martyn, glad you like them. :salute::

A few more new additions, 24th Foot Marching Light Order and a Special Order Kneeling 24th Foot w/Medical Crate

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 164
Your western line is growing nicely Buster. And there's nothing like a good hot cup of Joe after a long march. :smile2: Chris

Your western line is growing nicely Buster. And there's nothing like a good hot cup of Joe after a long march. :smile2: Chris

In the case of these tired line infantry chaps....most likely they are having hard biscuits and tea{sm4}{sm4}.....
Cheers
A_C

Thanks Chris, it's tough to beat a hot cup of Joe just about any time.

In the case of these tired line infantry chaps....most likely they are having hard biscuits and tea{sm4}{sm4}.....
Cheers
A_C

Nothin' but the best for the "bloody infantry" Luiz! ^&grin

B. :salute::

One more addition to the AZW ranks, Mtd 24th Foot Officer w/Pistol .....

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 145
The last of the new additions from the most recent LL parcel .....

Sudan in Khaki version of "Brew Up" camp scene.

Sudan NB Mtd Officer and Midshipman ..... seems quite popular ^&grin

Special Order addition to Unloading the Camels set.

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 174

B.

Superb additions Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.....I have a feeling the khaki clad British Army chaps could be attending a tea party in Surrey later this year :wink2:

Cheers

B.

I need to order the camp scene in red or gray shirts. Great sets by the way.

Superb additions Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.....I have a feeling the khaki clad British Army chaps could be attending a tea party in Surrey later this year :wink2:

Cheers

Thanks Martyn, I try to include at least one Camel set in every LL order. :wink2:^&grin
My guess is that Khaki clad tea party in Surrey will take place very shortly after the Dec. London Show.:smile2:

I need to order the camp scene in red or gray shirts. Great sets by the way.

Thank you Brian, a "Brew Up" camp scene will may a great addition to your LL collection.

B.

Great sets Buster. The mtd officer and midshipman set also look good in "whites." :wink2: Chris

Great sets Buster. The mtd officer and midshipman set also look good in "whites." :wink2: Chris

Many thanks Chris, "whites" ..... "blues" ..... when it comes to LL, it's all good! ^&grin

B.:salute::

Just a few random pics taken a few days ago on a nothing-to-do rainy day .....

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0525.JPG
    IMG_0525.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0527.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 169

B.

Great sets Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.......and no doubt there will be one or two more additions available around Christmas time :wink2:

Cheers

Great sets Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.......and no doubt there will be one or two more additions available around Christmas time :wink2:

Cheers

Many thanks Martyn, looking forward to a very Merry Little Legion Christmas. :wink2:^&grin

B. :salute::

B.

Great sets Buster. Really like the non-combat figs. Looks like you made good use of a rainy day. :smile2: Chris

Great sets Buster. Really like the non-combat figs. Looks like you made good use of a rainy day. :smile2: Chris

Thanks Chris, Mike's been releasing quite a few figures in non-combat poses lately ..... and, as I'm sure Martyn will agree, they're all superb! ^&grin Have a look at the recently updated New Releases section of the LL web site, I'm sure you'll find a few surprises that might be of interest.

B. :smile2:

Thanks Chris, Mike's been releasing quite a few figures in non-combat poses lately ..... and, as I'm sure Martyn will agree, they're all superb! ^&grin Have a look at the recently updated New Releases section of the LL web site, I'm sure you'll find a few surprises that might be of interest.

B. :smile2:

Indeed they are Buster :salute::......and may be one or two more in time for Christmas :wink2:

Cheers

A few new LL sets were left under the Christmas tree;

The first two pictures are "Question Time", a Zulu prisoner has been brought before a senior officer of Lord Chelmsford staff and is undergoing "enhanced interrogation" by an interpreter.

The third and fourth pictures are of the "24th Foot Stretcher Party" set.

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0546.JPG
    IMG_0546.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0547.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 136
A few new LL sets were left under the Christmas tree;

The first two pictures are "Question Time", a Zulu prisoner has been brought before a senior officer of Lord Chelmsford staff and is undergoing "enhanced interrogation" by an interpreter.

The third and fourth pictures are of the "24th Foot Stretcher Party" set.

B.

Great additions to the collection Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

The figs go together so well in that scene Buster. For me, it's the little things like the detail on the map that really enhance the story. Great additions. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back