New Release:Jagdpanther in Winter & Normandy (1 Viewer)

For information on German armour operating against alllied forces during Market Garden an excellant source is "It Never Snows in September; the German view of MARKET-GARDEN and the Battle for Arnhem, September 1944"; by Robert Kershaw. Covers the fighting in Nijmegan, along "Hells Highway" and of course in and around Arnhem itself. Highly recommended.
Good book, well worth the money. -- Al

Just have a quick question. I just purchased a winter jagdpanther and was wondering if i have a special version. The box shows the winter version with white paint all over the hull. Mine does not have the white camo but does have a white wash on the wheels. Not i am not complaining. I bought this because i like it without the white wash. The brown is darker and the vehicle looks great. I was just wondering if i am the only one with one of these as it does not match the box?

Hawkeye...that sounds like a mistake to me. The winter version should have more than just the road wheels white-washed. Take heart...sometimes one-of-a-kind mistakes are valuable. ^&confuse

Here is a picture of mine. How does it compare to yours? Mine is much different than shown on the box.
CS%20Jagdpanther%20Winter%203.JPG

CS%20Jagdpanther%20Winter%201.JPG

I had the same problem with the winter 88 nothing like the photo

Actually I like this camo better than white wash camo. I'm going to get it next year when fund is available.
TCS is making excellent AFVs for the price. You just can't beat it.

Big difference but, I like that washed look better than the all white version. Shows they are not uniformed and that there must be a lot of latitude in the factory from samples for promotion and the finished products
Mitch

here is a picture of mine. How does it compare to yours? Mine is much different than shown on the box.
cs%20jagdpanther%20winter%203.jpg

cs%20jagdpanther%20winter%201.jpg

hi andy, the jagdpanther in question is the one i got from you. I love this version which is why i bought it. I was talking to big george and he han't see one like this and thought it might be a one of or a mistake. But now it sounds like there are a couple out there. Does anybody have one that looks like the one on the cover?

By the way andy thanks for hand delivery the vehicle

There is no doubt that the factory did not add enough white to the bodies as we showed in our winter sample ( photograph on box ). When we QC'd the items we did not focus enough on this fact: hence the variation on the production units.

Let us know if you'd like extra over spray added and we will do that here for you if you like, no charge of course.:)

kind regards,

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back