New Warbirds (1 Viewer)

I've moved some of the posts on non K & C War Birds to a new thread in More Manufacturers. It seems better, to the extent we can, keep this thread reserved to K & C ones and non K & C ones to the other thread.

Truely beautiful!!! wish polystone was an option.
Ray

Hi Guys,

I thought you would like to see some pictures of the newest K&C Warbird, the Fieseler Storch. A desert version will also be available shortly. Within the next couple of months we will also be receiving 15 additional Storch aircraft in three new paint schemes (5x of each).

We currently have two Storch available for sale at $850, one in each of the two paint schemes shown here. If you are interested in purchasing these planes or the upcoming versions (which will also retail for $850), please contact sales@kingandcountry.com. Due to the limited quantity available, please understand we will handle orders on a first come, first serve basis.

Happy Collecting!

Very nice planes. Like to see some ME109 for AK.

I'm with you . . . there is something about aircraft with desert markings that just looks so cool. I had ordered one of the desert version of the Feisler Storch a few months back, and I have a desert ME109 from 1990, a desert Stuka from 1994, and the desert ME110 from 2006. I hope we get some British desert aircraft soon, preferably a P40 Tomahawk or a Hurricane.:cool::cool::cool:

I hope we get some British desert aircraft soon, preferably a P40 Tomahawk or a Hurricane.:cool::cool::cool:

That makes two of us although I have a neat Desert Hawker from Motion Models.

Attachments

• Hawker Hurricane.jpg
    Hawker Hurricane.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 105
It was my first plane and thanks. I blame Louis for leading me down this path (10 expensive War Birds later):D

It was my first plane and thanks. I blame Louis for leading me down this path (10 expensive War Birds later):D

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!:D:p So who do I blame? Andy, for making them and selling me my first one? The Nevilles by getting me hooked with the Junkers JU52?:rolleyes::D

What about any new AK warbirds. Defiantly would buy one of those.

Very nice Louis, I love the figures that go with it,very nice poses..hope Andy releases some new Airfield figures ..has to be on the cards:)

The figures are all either classic K&C RAF Pilots, groundcrew, Flying Tiger & Marine Pilot figures, as well as various Del Prado RAF figures. I am praying that some new K&C airfield figures are "in the cards" - I'm hoping that the Fields of Battle RAF Sergeant is the first of many.:cool::cool:

Very nice there Louis. I can't wait till I go to New York and see your museum.

Bill Sager has posted photos of all of the really unusual and rare (1-3 of each made) new K&C Warbirds on his website. There are some real unusual planes (like the ME262e2 Jet Bomber, the Japanese Seiran Floatplane, the De Havilland Demon Bi-Plane, the Gee Bee Racer and the Curtis P6 Bi-Plane) and beautiful planes (including two different Zeros, 2 different ME109's, and the one of a kind F-86 Saber Jet).

Here are a couple of photos the ME 109, AIR 011. Interestingly, in the photo Bill has there are two other planes, a Fokker and a Desert ME 109. No numbers were ever assigned to those.

The ME 109 represents a BF 109 G-6, flown by Heinrich Bartels used in action over Greece.

Attachments

• ME 109 007.jpg
    ME 109 007.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 160
  • ME 109 008.jpg
    ME 109 008.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 180
Brad , that plane looks great . Regardless of price etc their is some
real talent involved in making those planes .
I struggle to sharpen a pencil imagine carving one of these .
[the storch,s look cool but man that landing gear looks fragile]

Very nice ME109. I have a lot of those from Corgi that are in 1/32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back