New Warbirds (2 Viewers)

I defer to Brad, actually, because I was doing it all from Memory. There is only one exception: there were 3 Seiran Floatplanes. I got one, and Hans got one. I don't know who got the other one.

Louis is probably right because there is no good data on some of these. I don't think even K & C has reliable data.

Here's a photo of the Floatplane.

Attachments

• AIR 017 Japanese Floatplane.jpg
    AIR 017 Japanese Floatplane.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 106
Here is another I picked up from the US[corgi 1/32] , I know its not K and C but in terms of bang for buck at $140 it is superb [and I believe the K and C ones are all gone so it may be an alternative for anyone looking for a mossie or guys who dont want to shell out heaps of dosh]
It comes complete with retractable landing gear / engine covers /cookie bomb/opening bomb bay doors and ground crew etc [the ground crew are pretty average to be polite]
Here it is next to the K and C version

Attachments

• Picture 135.jpg
    Picture 135.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 138.jpg
    Picture 138.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Picture 136.jpg
    Picture 136.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 97
I have the Normandy Mossie from Corgi - it is a great plane for the money.

Attachments

• user421_pic726_1213219400.jpg
    user421_pic726_1213219400.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 105
airfield with all the planes looks mighty impressive...what is the building in the 5th photo on the righthand side?

That's a K&C custom produced RAF Control Tower. There are probably some better shots of the whole thing on the forum already.

Here is another I picked up from the US[corgi 1/32] , I know its not K and C but in terms of bang for buck at $140 it is superb [and I believe the K and C ones are all gone so it may be an alternative for anyone looking for a mossie or guys who dont want to shell out heaps of dosh]
It comes complete with retractable landing gear / engine covers /cookie bomb/opening bomb bay doors and ground crew etc [the ground crew are pretty average to be polite]

Great plane which obviously gives you plenty of bang for your buck!! Looks fine right next to the K&C version at 1/8th of the price.:cool:

airfield with all the planes looks mighty impressive...what is the building in the 5th photo on the righthand side?

That's a K&C custom produced RAF Control Tower. There are probably some better shots of the whole thing on the forum already.

If you look at the thread entitled "The Louis Badolato Collection," of pictures I took in 2006 but posted by Pete, you should be able to see it. If not, let me know.

Why are most of the king & country planes are 1/32. Shouldn't they all be 1/30.

These have been traditionally been 1/32, particularly because of their size and because they take up a lot of space. As a result, the size discrepancy is not really that noticeable. If you had one of the Sworsdfishes, you would see what I mean.

As we have discussed before, I think the Corgi 1/32 aircraft were most impressive. I have three now, including one that cost me a wee bit more than retail since it has been retired for several years. I also have great hopes for the Hobby Master 1/32 line. I have been tempted by the Dauntless but (fortunately for my finances) the one I would have likely sold out before I learned about them and I don't like the aircraft enough to chase it above retail. The level of detail is extraordinary. Be sure to look at the more pictures as well.
http://www.tricatus.co.uk/Twin Plane/ha0200a.htm
I remain hopeful that they will expand the line and my resistance on the remaining releases of this one is getting weaker.

Well yeah I know that. King & Country should be 1/30th only not 1/32.

Hi Guys,

I thought you would like to see some pictures of the newest K&C Warbird, the Fieseler Storch. A desert version will also be available shortly. Within the next couple of months we will also be receiving 15 additional Storch aircraft in three new paint schemes (5x of each).

We currently have two Storch available for sale at $850, one in each of the two paint schemes shown here. If you are interested in purchasing these planes or the upcoming versions (which will also retail for $850), please contact sales@kingandcountry.com. Due to the limited quantity available, please understand we will handle orders on a first come, first serve basis.

Happy Collecting!

Attachments

• Normandy_1.jpg
    Normandy_1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Normandy_2.jpg
    Normandy_2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 95
other views...

Attachments

• Normandy_3.jpg
    Normandy_3.jpg