New Warbirds (1 Viewer)

I got an e-mail telling me that they shipped my Mosquito yesterday! As the Mosquito is one of my all time favorite aircraft, I can't wait for the Fed Ex man to come a knocking!:cool::cool::D:p

Love that plain to but way to much for my kind of blood unless I had one texas lotto. :D

I got an e-mail telling me that they shipped my Mosquito yesterday! As the Mosquito is one of my all time favorite aircraft, I can't wait for the Fed Ex man to come a knocking!:cool::cool::D:p

You're not, by chance, going to watch Squadron 633 and fly your new acquistion around the museum:D. Looks like it will be a great addition to your collection:)

My Mosquito arrived, but I have been working on a short deadline all day, and haven't even had a chance to open the box yet.:( I am scarfing down lunch at my computer, but as soon as I get this job out, I am running upstairs and opening that magical K&C box!:D

My Mosquito arrived, but I have been working on a short deadline all day, and haven't even had a chance to open the box yet.:( I am scarfing down lunch at my computer, but as soon as I get this job out, I am running upstairs and opening that magical K&C box!:D

That's a great demonstration in restraint Louis! ;)

I would trade my WS001 for any airplane that is made from king & country.

If you believe him, I've got a bridge to sell you:D

Its all true Brad, but I finished my job, and Alec and I opened the box . . . honestly, the Mosquito could be my second favorite warbird after my 1 of a kind F86 Sabre Jet!:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D It is beyond awesome!!!

I can't wait till I have a warbird. But have something very similar to king & country plane that is 1/30 scale. Check it out.

I can't wait till I have a warbird. But have something very similar to king & country plane that is 1/30 scale. Check it out.

Beautiful mate, so you got one of the McClusky's before they sold out. Well done.:cool: I am keeping my eye of them and will jump in when they come out with one of my favorites for sure.;)

Thanks for the comment. I got one of the very first ones. Also have all the GMP models. They are out of buisness. They are second best compared to the king & country planes.

Thanks for the comment. I got one of the very first ones. Also have all the GMP models. They are out of buisness. They are second best compared to the king & country planes.

Yes, but who was the manufacturer?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back