Next phase of hougoumont (2 Viewers)

Thanks guys. Yes very lucky to have the complete farm thanks to John. As requested i have taken some shots without worrying about the backdrop aspect, so I can fit it all in a frame. Any close up's required, just give me the word. This is one of my show piece layouts for sure. Very pleased and relieved to finally have it all. Hope others also have the farm and are enjoying it as much as I am. Robin.

Robin;

Only have one response...WOW !

Thank you for posting...a lot to see.

Robin,
Thanks for sharing this with us; just spectacular in every way, a stunning achievement and the center piece of any serious Napoleonic collection, kudos to John for seeing this project through.

I hope the sales have been there for him...…………………………..I am sure you are thrilled to have it...………………..now that he's banged this out, La Haye Sainte should be a piece of cake...……………:wink2:

Not only are the French attacking the North gate.^&grin, Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN2355.jpg
    DSCN2355.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 629
Robin,
That is one fantastic complex, just amazing and sure to provide endless hours of fun and appreciation. That's money well spent right there. Was that beautiful cat part of the deal too?

Joe

And they do indeed work with WW11 as you have done Kevin. Just wonderful pieces. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back