Probably even more beautiful (Ludmila)than his paintings!!:rolleyes:

364e334600e2.jpg

a6c0a542b25f.jpg

These figures (and others) will be available at the store in Rome

I will fly to London tomorrow morning
I heard that the weather in UK is good:D

I hope to see you soon

Igor...

Gatwick is closed and, the south east of England is getting what we have had for the last few days. Where I live now has about two feet of snow. The weather is not great though, if you are comparing it to what you get in Russia this is probably not bad. Have a safe journey
Mitch

QUOTE=Igor;345766]I will fly to London tomorrow morning
I heard that the weather in UK is good:D

I hope to see you soon[/QUOTE]

In St. Petersburg the sun and the cold -18 deg:)
Real Russian Winter (almost the same as in 1941):)

In St. Petersburg the sun and the cold -18 deg:)
Real Russian Winter (almost the same as in 1941):)

This summer I heard on the news that Muscovites were worried about the high temperatures, they wanted their cold winters back...:D.

Paulo

This summer, the temperature of air was about 40 degrees and the temperature of water in the river about 30 degrees
In Portugal, the water in the ocean in July about 17 degrees. Good contrast:D

This summer, the temperature of air was about 40 degrees and the temperature of water in the river about 30 degrees
In Portugal, the water in the ocean in July about 17 degrees. Good contrast:D

Yes, it does provide some refreshment, but in the Algarve, southernest tip of Portugal, end of July and August the water temperature was always 20 degrees plus... Oh Summer days:(:rolleyes::p.

Paulo

I returned to Russia. Indeed Weather in London was terrible.
In Russia, the temperature of-5 is more convenient than -5 in London
At the exhibition, I met a lot of friends Many were delighted when they saw me.:)
Some producers were upset:confused:

Member of the forum came just Nicholas and Peter

I returned to Russia. Indeed Weather in London was terrible.
In Russia, the temperature of-5 is more convenient than -5 in London
At the exhibition, I met a lot of friends Many were delighted when they saw me.:)
Some producers were upset:confused:

Member of the forum came just Nicholas and Peter

Igor and Niena Studios presented various of their painting ranges at the London show, including a new level of painting that I think will be appreciated by collectors of other manufacturers (particularly Napoleonics) as they are of the same painting level and very similar style, while the sculpts are a bit more refined than some of the larger manufacturers, so they go particularly well with say a FL figure. When I return to the States, I will post a few pics of the Niena pieces that were on display at the London show. These really do have to be seen to be appreciated. I was fixated on the detail of painting on the Niena knights! Just beautiful work. Congratualtions Igor on Niena's accomplishment in this range and for keeping the prices so affordable and competitive.

I just looked at this thread for the first time...Igor at Niena is doing some really detailed work...these pieces are as detailed as any I have ever seen...the man is an artist...:cool:

I am an engineer and doctor of technical sciences
and founder and co-owner (with my wife) Nienа Studio :)

Army changes its disposition (from Niena Studio to the shop);)

a1abc4b8ab65.jpg

8bc1bbacc6fa.jpg

a8c9bd2aef1f.jpg

You did not keep figures from Niena in the hands?:eek:
Ask the nearest store:)

Your works is excellent like usually)))
Hope one day will meet you on the next Mondial...

I'm going to buy a few KIT
www.skminiatures.co.uk

If you are interested in some painted KIT (painted in our studio) you can contact me or Peter Reuss
Would benefit if I buy a lot at once;)

603203b0d4c5.jpg

we made this figure in 1994
It was our first figure for US market

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back