Niena Studio (4 Viewers)

Hello Igor, how are you?

Could you show us some pics of the CAPE?

Regards

Rod.

we are ready to reissue a series of Roman figures
a15407cb8c0a.jpg

http://www.niena.ru/en/catalog/soilders/4.9

Igor has posted quite a few spectacular Level 5 (Top Quality) figures, but I know this level is not within the range of many collectors' budgets. I thought some collectors might like to see photos of Niena's new "Level 3" painting. Level 3 figures are comparable in quality and price to the finer mainstream manufactures and, in my opinion, compatible. Below is a photo of Niena's Gordon Highlanders. These figures can be purchased separately, and I will have them along with many others available for inspection at the West Coaster if anyone would like to see them up close.

Special alert for Napoleonics collectors at the West Coaster: I will bringing 92nd Highlanders, 71st (Glasgow), French and British artillery, Chevau-Leger Lancers, Dutch Lancers, Scots Greys, Royal Horse Guards (Blues), and Prussian Silesian National Cavalry.

I have also attached a photo of a Level 5 knight that is on its way to the States and, unless sold before then, will also be at the West Coster. US buyers placing orders need not worry about import duty or international shipping charges, as these are distributed from the USA.

A full range of Niena figures available in the US can be viewed at:

www.crowntoysoldiers.com

Hope that helps! :smile2:

Attachments

• Grodon_Group_small.jpg
    Grodon_Group_small.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 568
  • Knight_Level_5_small.jpg
    Knight_Level_5_small.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 621
0404341a1570.jpg

484fb95b1761.jpg

I promised to do reissues...

Name: Legionaries in attack
Index: 18.51

quality: Semi-collector & Souvenir

48d811d130b0.jpg
d00c195a4c3d.jpg

Top Connoisseur quality (level5)
6627ee57a5dd.jpg
9f86253d824f.jpg

Collector quality (level4)
cb0eddb5f3a3.jpg
00d65bceb6df.jpg
1912f7fb3f8c.jpg

Premium quality (level3) NEW level

Introducing a new line of figures in scale1:30
Models are made in the well-known (in Russia) company from Ekaterinburg " Ek-Casting"
http://www.ekcastings.com/
Painting done in Niena studio

Last edited:
b0e7448c6123.jpg
ad6b13535e6d.jpg

49b2722c5b5d.jpg
d862da5b22f1.jpg

A soldier of the "Qing Dynasty" in a "firing gun position".
We made this figure accoding the order by Mr. Anthony T.C Lim

Thank you very much.

This figure is exactly what I had in my mind.

Anthony

b0e7448c6123.jpg
ad6b13535e6d.jpg

49b2722c5b5d.jpg
d862da5b22f1.jpg

A soldier of the "Qing Dynasty" in a "firing gun position".
We made this figure accoding the order by Mr. Anthony T.C Lim

Very impressive. What dealers carry these? I'd like to see some in person. Does anyone have these at the East Coaster or the Florida shows:)

I carry the Niena. If you let me know what you would like to see, I will add some to my next order. I am at most of the East Coast shows.

Very impressive. What dealers carry these? I'd like to see some in person. Does anyone have these at the East Coaster or the Florida shows:)

Forgot to mention...I actually have this sculpt fully painted by Niena Studios in a Level 5 (top quality)...painted as Robert the Bruce. I can bring that along. Gorgeous piece. What shows will you be attending?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back