OFFICIAL Firefly Photos (2 Viewers)

I never agreed with that. Reliable sources say that Patton got him personally. :D

I just finished reading through this whole thread in one sitting and I have to say it was one of the best threads I’ve seen on this forum in a long, long time.

First, there was an educated discussion about who/what killed Michael Wittmann that remained relatively civil and grounded, and people moved on to a different topic without everyone needing to have the last word or tempers flaring.

Second, there was an excellent discussion and review of the Figarti Firefly by multiple individuals based on the real models in their hands. Throughout these reviews there was no hint of bias or company favouritism displayed, nor was that annoying term “rivet counter” ever used to defend the product.

Third, the thread concluded with some helpful tips about trying to improve the model with tools at our disposal.

Maybe this thread was just a one time fluke because it was August and everyone was laid back and relaxed, but I really wish there were more of these sorts of in-depth, impartial and cool-headed reviews of products once they’ve come out, it’s the best thing going on these forums IMO. :)

I think if you look at the contributors to that discussion, you will find other threads with some mix of those same contributors having some other good discussions on specific model quality, comparisons between models, consideration of scale, camo patterns and penetrating power or anti-tank guns. If only Rob didn't have to get in the last word on each thread :p:D:D

Terry

I think if you look at the contributors to that discussion, you will find other threads with some mix of those same contributors having some other good discussions on specific model quality, comparisons between models, consideration of scale, camo patterns and penetrating power or anti-tank guns. If only Rob didn't have to get in the last word on each thread :p:D:D...

Having looked at the evidence its now clear Rob is spot on with his Wittman evidence,i recant my Canadian theory!

Terry

Wow thanks Terry!:D

I think if you look at the contributors to that discussion, you will find other threads with some mix of those same contributors having some other good discussions on specific model quality, comparisons between models, consideration of scale, camo patterns and penetrating power or anti-tank guns. If only Rob didn't have to get in the last word on each thread :p:D:D

Terry

Wow thanks Terry!:D

Funny how that extra line you quote "Having looked at the evidence its now clear Rob is spot on with his Wittman evidence,i recant my Canadian theory! " is in none of my posts. Only a Moderator could do that alteration, eh Brad :p

Terry

Funny how that extra line you quote "Having looked at the evidence its now clear Rob is spot on with his Wittman evidence,i recant my Canadian theory! " is in none of my posts. Only a Moderator could do that alteration, eh Brad :p

Terry

Yes Brad just what have you been up to!:D.

Rob

Remember the pain we all had about crooked decals? Well if you have the Firefly vs. Tiger Osprey Duel book, take a look at the Sherman on page 47. Yes, someone got the stencil crooked when they painted the serial number on! :D

Funny how we all grabbed up the Firefly, received mine today. I was not going to get one, then I noticed that TF had them in stock for about 24 hours it seemed. I have no place to put mine but with the bunker. A little close to be lighting one off I suppose...

Rick, Will we possibly see this Firefly re-released with a different turret number decal??....It is a popular tank....I would gladly purchase another one with a different turret number.....(crooked decal or not)

Rick, Will we possibly see this Firefly re-released with a different turret number decal??....It is a popular tank....I would gladly purchase another one with a different turret number.....(crooked decal or not)

I would gladly purchase my first one! Missed one for $169... still kicking myself:mad:

I would gladly purchase my first one! Missed one for $169... still kicking myself:mad:

Sorry you missed it:eek:...This is why I wish that Figarti would do a re-release of at least 50 more pieces with a different turret#....It would give those who did not purchase the first time another chance.....Also would like to see the winter 88mm gun and carrier as well make a re-appearance....Both of these pieces would sell out in a heart beat

Sorry you missed it:eek:...This is why I wish that Figarti would do a re-release of at least 50 more pieces with a different turret#....It would give those who did not purchase the first time another chance.....Also would like to see the winter 88mm gun and carrier as well make a re-appearance....Both of these pieces would sell out in a heart beat

I would buy one :)

Well I've got a Firefly coming but can't believe there twenty two pages moaning about the decals :confused:
If that the only problem wrong with it are be very happy :cool:

Is there not somethiing on the Figarti website on each piece stating series 1 or similar. This means a revisit to a specific set could happen.
Mitch

Well I've got a Firefly coming but can't believe there twenty two pages moaning about the decals :confused:
If that the only problem wrong with it are be very happy :cool:

It's a very well done Firefly... The decals are a non-issue for me....I think you will like it

I coated the "shiny" decals with clear gloss then re-coat with clear flat/dull-cote...problem solve.
It is a beaut!
N-P

The Firefly was the One that Sold me that Figarti was One of the best, And trying to fix any problems that they might have had. THIS ONE IS PURE PERFECTION.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back