OK, Let's go (1 Viewer)

Perfect beach terrain to go with nice fig placement. Very convincing scene Steve. Chris

It might be Go, but a lot have already stopped. Great scene using this wonderful series. Robin.

Poor chaps, without any cover and already several men killed and wounded.
very realistic scene
Guy:)

Hey Steve,

you've nailed, yet! {eek3} Once again, I've to tell you that every single detail is perfect and original. :) Looking at your terrific dioramas help me to unwind, forget the problems and escape from everyday life... :redface2:
Thanks a lot for sharing, mate! :)

Cheers

Enrico

Perfect beach terrain to go with nice fig placement. Very convincing scene Steve. Chris

Brilliant dio and pictures...keep em coming

It might be Go, but a lot have already stopped. Great scene using this wonderful series. Robin.

A well put together scene.

Steve

Steve, your great dio reminds me of this scene from the Pacific HBO series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7MQR-pPa4s

Poor chaps, without any cover and already several men killed and wounded.
very realistic scene
Guy:)

Hey Steve,

you've nailed, yet! {eek3} Once again, I've to tell you that every single detail is perfect and original. :) Looking at your terrific dioramas help me to unwind, forget the problems and escape from everyday life... :redface2:

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks very much everyone for their comments and thanks too to those who liked, much appreciated.

Steve

Hey Steve,

Cheers

Enrico

Hey Steve,
Enrico summed up my thoughts exactly.

Given it was a WWII Pacific scene already had me locked in, but your excellent protrayal of the chaos and panic on the invasion beach is really brought forth in your work.

NICE, NICE, NICE!

--- LaRRy

Hey Steve,
Enrico summed up my thoughts exactly.

Given it was a WWII Pacific scene already had me locked in, but your excellent protrayal of the chaos and panic on the invasion beach is really brought forth in your work.

NICE, NICE, NICE!

--- LaRRy

Thanks Larry

I'd neglected the Pacific for too long, got one or two ideas for the next scene. Just got to wait to get to the front of the queue again.
My K&C orders are on their way to me from Hong Kong so, Next stop is Vietnam !

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back