Ostfront 1944 (6 Viewers)

As always Frank...your photography and diorama skills are second to none!!!

Last edited:
November 1944, East Prussia.

Panther 223, Panzer-Regiment 31, 5.Panzer-Division, fords a creek as it approaches the main line of resistance. It is accompanied by Panzergrenadiers from Panzergrenadier-Regiment 13.

Yeah another masterpiece so realistic. You are a master at this Frank. Robin.

Beautiful work creating the latest scene. So realistic the figures used. Full credit to you. Well done.

Cheers,
Grey

B@D @$$!

2023.2.24_DSC_0007d_small.jpg

Simply amazing! The First Legion figures work perfectly with the JJD Panther and the terrain is perfect. Glad to see an East Prussia themed diorama, too 😎

Beautiful set up Frank!! Love the new Radioman with the Commander on phone, works perfect!!

Frank,

When it comes to dioramas in this hobby, it is you, Ken Osen, and the late Gordon Neilson. Another phenomenal effort, photographed beautifully!:salute::

Frank,

When it comes to dioramas in this hobby, it is you, Ken Osen, and the late Gordon Neilson. Another phenomenal effort, photographed beautifully!:salute::

Thanks Louis, those guys are awesome. It's an honor to be mentioned in the same league as those guys. They certainly inspired me.

You'd laugh if you saw the tweaking of white balance of sky and foreground. I'm learning to use my new Nikon Z7 II mirrorless. I find the 20mm prime is doing the bulk of the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back