Our Sympathies to Louis Badolato (2 Viewers)

Very sorry to hear of your loss Louis,we both send you and all your family our deepest sympathies and best wishes.

Rob

My very sincere condolences Louis for your loss-believe me when I say that I know exactly the pain and the trauma you are suffering at this sad time.

Bob

Louis,

So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and you're family.

Simon

Louis

I am sure I share the voice of the forum when I say I am at a loss for words in expressing my condolences to you and your family. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for all of you right now. While I have given you a hardtime on occasion here on the forum, you are without a doubt a strongly passioned individual who digs in and defends his beliefs. This is the type of man you have become and the type of man we all love and respect- especially myself. Without a doubt, there were strong parents who nurtured you and gave you the confidence you needed to go out into the world and become the success at everything you do. You will be a lasting testiment to the giant influence your father had in your life and those he held closest.

With my sincerest sympathies for your loss,
Chris Yother

Dear Louis, Barb and I prayerfully wish you and yours our condolences for your loss at this time...Words cannot express how truly sorry I am ,that a really good guy had to take this kind of emotional " hit "...Michael

Louis, I know how you must feel right now as my father passed away just 3 weeks ago. Please accept all our deepest sympathies and best wishes to you and all your family at this sad time.

Jeff

My condolences, I have also been through this.
RIP.

Paulo

Louis

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Losing a beloved parent is always hard, for we lose a very important part of our history. They are no longer there to share their experience and wisdom with us.

Randy

Louis , Very sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Wishing you and your family peace in this sad and trying time. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Chuck

Louis,

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. No matter when it happens in life, it is never a good time and is always unexpected. Unfortunately many of us have experienced this great loss and know exactly the pain it causes. Happened to me at a much younger age and I find that the best advice I ever got was to remember the good memories, they will remain with you forever.

Tom

Sorry about the loss of your father. Our sympathies to you and family. Leadmen

Louis, I know how you must feel right now as my father passed away just 3 weeks ago. Please accept all our deepest sympathies and best wishes to you and all your family at this sad time.

Jeff

I want to thank all of you for your very kind and much appreciated condolences. My dad lived a full life (he was 79), got to know and love his grandchildren, and lived the way he wanted right up to the day of his tragic accident. He was immediately knocked unconscious, and never woke up, so didn't suffer. He is at peace.

Jeff please accept my sincere sympathy. This is a moment that, sadly, we all have to experience. I hope that you and your family are getting through this.

Chris, I hope you realize that no matter how many times we disagree on this forum, I have always considered you a good friend.

Nancy and I are sorry to hear of your father's passing and wish the best for you and your family.

Carlos

Yo Louis mate, sorry to hear about the sad loss of your Dad. All my best wishes to your family at this sad time.
Bernard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back