Our Sympathies to Louis Badolato (3 Viewers)

Louis, you have my deepest sympathy and condolences. You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers.
Mike

My Condolances to you and your family Louis,if you need anything give me a call,and sorry once again.

chuck

My family and I extend our condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. -- Al

Louis

Please except all at K&C UK deepest sympathy. Mike sends his personal best wishes.

take care

regards

Tony Neville and family

Louis,
My deepest sympathies and condolences for you and your family.

Louis, I am very sorry to hear this.Our heartfelt sympathies to you and your family.
Harold

Louis, I know how you must feel right now as my father passed away just 3 weeks ago. Please accept all our deepest sympathies and best wishes to you and all your family at this sad time.

Jeff

Louis & Jeff Both,
Both of you guys are in my prayers of continuing strength and resolve in this time of your lives. God Bless you fine men and your families.
Mike Brady

louis
I want to express my deepest sympathies for your loss, only time will help heal what you are feeling now.
god bless.
Phil

Louis,

I am very sorry to hear about this, my condolences to you and your family.

John

I've been away for a couple of days then I read this sad news. I'm sorry for your loss Louis and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Thank you very much, everyone. Your support has really helped me through a tough time.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but these haunting lyrics came back to me as a thought on our short stay here:
Words by
Keith Reid, from the Procol Harum song «In the autumn of my madness», Album: Shine On Brightly (1968):

«In the autumn of my madness when my hair is turning grey
for the milk has finally curdled and I've nothing left to say
When all my thoughts are spoken (save my last departing birds)
bring all my friends unto me and I'll strangle them with words

In the autumn of my madness which in coming won't be long
for the nights are now much darker and the daylight's not so strong
and the things which I believed in are no longer quite enough
for the knowing is much harder and the going's getting rough»

Users who are viewing this thread

Back