Plastic Spartan pics (1 Viewer)

Thanks guys the new batch is coming along quickly and nicely. I did something with the base coat on the flesh. I think it looks pretty good. The more of these I do the easier it becomes. I have a routine that seems to be working for getting them done quicker. My eyes have gotten a lot better and I think focusing on those itty bitty details helped. It sure was frustrating at the time, but I was driven to complete the first batch. Now with the move coming up I have to divide my time. Still more pictures to follow.

Reb would love to do a dio if the plastic Immortals ever find themselves on this shore.

Finished the last batch awhile ago. Relearned how to use my camera. New pics below of Spartans.

I hope you will agree that these are much better in clarity and show off my skill and the leel of detail available in the Conte figures. Also please note that I hand painted the bases on the last batch but did not paint the sandals yet. Oops! I feel I have a really good grasp for the figure. I am taking commissions at $12.00 each.

Nice job with the photos by Lord General and painting now looking forward to seeing them in a fight once your settled in and you've solved your minor problems as where to feature and store all of your goodies.....Your Aide De Camp.....The Lt.

Nice job with the photos by Lord General and painting now looking forward to seeing them in a fight once your settled in and you've solved your minor problems as where to feature and store all of your goodies.....Your Aide De Camp.....The Lt.

Ha not quite! As soon as the cases went in she started putting her stuff in them;) I have more cases though.;) Maybe the fights will begin when we see the plastic Immortals.................... Uh hope it is not that long...;)

KV,

That's a quality paint job you've done on those figures. I admire your perseverance (I wish I had your patience to stick with one project and see it through to completion :eek:)

Simon

KV,

That's a quality paint job you've done on those figures. I admire your perseverance (I wish I had your patience to stick with one project and see it through to completion :eek:)

Simon

Not bad for a guy with ADD/ADHD huh?

KV,

Simon

Simon I'm sure you'll agree that's why he's a Generals General.....Joe

KV, you have some wicked skills with that paint brush! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back