Plastic Spartan pics (1 Viewer)

I saw a post while not overly optimistic, stated that the Conte Plastic Spartans might be released in May. Take that for what it's worth.

I guess what it could be taken for depends on the source.;) That would seem odd if there has not even been an opportunity for pre-order, as is the case for the new Zulu line, yet.

Saw another post today reagrding someone that called the Conte office yesterday, no date on the Spartans, they are presently scouting a new location in Vegas. I guess for reason they need to shift locations.

Interesting, they have said they are looking for new warehouse space. Where are you seeing these posts?

Thanks for the link. From what I read from that post, a shipping date remains uncertain as well as unknown. I do hope you are wrong as well:D

If you read the question and answers section on Conte's page, the group I gave the link for is shown in his post as one of the fairest in regards to comments about his company, one would therefore have to assume they would get good information.

The Marx board has just posted a news letter from Conte relative to the Spartans release.
Gary

Oh its even better than that.:eek::eek: The update which is printed in full on the Conte website:
http://www.conteco.com/plasticSpartanannounce.htm
states the factory run is in production and delivery is expected in JUNE:D:D:D
Moreover "...Anyone wanting to pre-reserve sets can let the office know any time you'd like...you will -of course- get the best possible 'deal' which is finalized for early buyers...." I just ordered 3 nine figure sets of each of the three colors. Hail Leonidas indeed.

Awww, but there's likely to be a limit of only 45 sets per buyer to start with :eek:
Looks like the pose configeration for the carded sets is well thought out. Paint brush awaiting.

Thanks for the link.

The waiting and Whining soon to be at an end?
Very cool.
I asked them at OTSN last year about the possibility of using the same basic figures, different style of Greek Helmets and doing different shield designs to Make different Greek armies. If they did an extra 8 head/helmets styles and perhaps even BLANK shields you could do all manner of Greeks, Athenians, Merc's ect.
Maybe they'll just leave that up to the collectors that like to carve and hack on figs.
Sure look nice though, cant wait to play with some.
FUB

God, I am almost tempted to buy the entire 300! Can you imagine the painting I would have to do?

God, I am almost tempted to buy the entire 300! Can you imagine the painting I would have to do?
Well let's see at 7 per card for roughly $22 that would be a cool $943 or so. No worse that one of those special edition warbirds. Besides (he said softly;)) I have more than that invested already in the metal ones:D
Want to paint so more BTW?

Well let's see at 7 per card for roughly $22 that would be a cool $943 or so. No worse that one of those special edition warbirds. Besides (he said softly;)) I have more than that invested already in the metal ones:D
Want to paint so more BTW?

Ulp! T t t hanks for doing the math. Uuhh maybe i will wait.

and just do 30

Well apparently you need "nine cards to acquire all 23 poses". That would be 63 figures, a good start on 300;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back