Public Service Announcement (2 Viewers)

Martyn.
I was thinking the same thing until I asked the seller the question. I really liked that Camel Trophy Artillery, but it went to high!
JW

I would have thought, based on current market trends, that this set would have sold for much more than it did ------------------$355
PW9.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trophy-Mini...771246896?pt=Toy_Soldiers&hash=item1c1e86fb30

Here is my set

iagun1-1.jpg

iagun2-1.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)
Agreed.. I have two extra sets just in case somebody wants to pay MORE^&grin
Al

Now, now two extra sets is just plain greedy^&grin:salute::

Cheers

It was not my fault, Martyn... the guy sold me 3 sets in one bundle ^&grin
it's why I would part with two of them for the right price to become (not greedy) as everybody else {sm4}
Al

It was not my fault, Martyn... the guy sold me 3 sets in one bundle ^&grin
it's why I would part with two of them for the right price to become (not greedy) as everybody else {sm4}
Al

Right place and the right time again Al :salute::

Cheers

This amateur says no and considering the seller I wouldn't be surprised if he inadvertently made a mistake.

This is a typical "red box" piece: I told the seller already. Trophy has never made one.
Al

I agree it is not Trophy.
It would fit in well with a Trophy display though.

Speaking of something "not trophy" - I have been recently looking at some Ted Toy (USA) Buffalo Soldiers shown by Brad (Jazzeum), which look as though they could go very well with Trophy - and he mentioned that Trophy actually made one at some point. Try as I might, I can't find a picture of this Trophy Buffalo Soldier. Can anyone point me in the right direction please johnnybach

There was a Buffalo Soldier on ebay that didn't sell but it has now disappeared from the Completed Listings section.

Here's a page from MKL Catalogue. Unfortunately, the image is not very large but it's the best I can do :wink2: The figure is WW 8.

Trophy Wild West.jpg

This one came out reasonably well

Attachments

• PhotosfromTrophypuics-1.jpg
    PhotosfromTrophypuics-1.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 97
Some more

Attachments

• PhotosfromTrophypuics-2.jpg
    PhotosfromTrophypuics-2.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 99
Rorkes Drift