Public Service Announcement (4 Viewers)

This is on Ebay now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SET-11PC-TR...874058670?pt=Toy_Soldiers&hash=item3cbd4e3bae

MIX.jpg

There appears to be pieces from at least 4 Trophy sets, but none of them are complete sets

U.S.1. – AMERICAN ARTILLERY BATTERY
MAW1 – URGENT DISPATCH
U.S.2 - COME AND TAKE IT GUN
ALA1 – DAVY CROCKETT

Cheers

Martyn:)

I suspect it may be expensive but it's on my watch list :wink2:

You are right, Martyn
BTW if you can see in the box on the right, the 11th figure in a brown jacket with a rifle with bayonet which is not shown on the close ups.
Al

You are right, Martyn
BTW if you can see in the box on the right, the 11th figure in a brown jacket with a rifle with bayonet which is not shown on the close ups.
Al

I spotted him Al, could he be from an Alamo set?

mix1.jpg

Here is the end label for the box, if that was the selling price of US1 it looks to be on the heavy side{eek3}

mix2.jpg

Cheers

Thank you, Martyn but the prices are kind of steep for these sets in my book, they are not all such scarce with an exception of a horse drawn delivery van which should come with silver certificate sticker .
Al

Thank you, Martyn but the prices are kind of steep for these sets in my book, they are not all such scarce with an exception of a horse drawn delivery van which should come with silver certificate sticker .
Al

Al, that was the one that caught my eye, quite a rare piece

Cheers

Al
I am sure I have one but it is a green van not a red one.

Al, that was the one that caught my eye, quite a rare piece

Cheers

I believe you are right, Martyn: you do not see this van very often but from other hand it's not the most desirable Trophy piece :)
I will post a picture of mine with a certificate, when time permits.
Al

I am sure I have one but it is a green van not a red one.

I believe you are right, Martyn: you do not see this van very often but from other hand it's not the most desirable Trophy piece :)
I will post a picture of mine with a certificate, when time permits.
Al

According to my MKL catalogue there were 6 different VICTORIAN TRADESMEN'S VANS each with a different colour, the van on Ebay is the Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Van

Cheers

According to my MKL catalogue there were 6 different VICTORIAN TRADESMEN'S VANS each with a different colour, the van on Ebay is the Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Van

Cheers

yes , you are right, but the anniversary van the only scarce one :) we will need to check with Len about it.
Al

yes , you are right, but the anniversary van the only scarce one :) we will need to check with Len about it.
Al

Al
I would think they were all pretty scarce, I don't have any but there again I don't collect Civilian sets;) I'm sure Len would be able to confirm it:salute::

Cheers

I seem to recall that my green van is a 25 th anniversary van.
Will have to look it up.

I seem to recall that my green van is a 25 th anniversary van.
Will have to look it up.

Here is the info in the MKL catalogue

vandescriptions.jpg

Here is the picture in the MKL catalogue

vanpicturesof3.jpg

And here is the picture from the Ebay auction

vanebay.jpg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back