Public Service Announcement (1 Viewer)

I wonder what this will finish on.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170726570841

imwatercart.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Me too, Martyn but whatever it would be I am pretty sure that we will see another one soon at eBay for "less money" :tongue:
Al

I used to see that with K & C; people breaking up sets to get a greater return.

I used to see that with K & C; people breaking up sets to get a greater return.

Hi Brad

I'll keep an eye on this one as a complete ZS33 set sold recently for $180

Cheers

Guess I will have to buy 2!!! In all seriousness, I might b/c I still need the Elephant Troop Carrier and the other Oxen Covered Cart. This may make nice trade bait one day. I am still sorry I never bought this whole range when I had a chance, one of life's irritating instances.Tom

I think most of us have been there Tom:wink2:

Cheers

Yes, Tom ... the Time Machine could help a lot to fix some mistakes we made in the past :p....I have gaps in the IM range as well...I have the oxen driven covered wagon but I would not trade it for a regular oxen wagon currently posted at eBay (which I still do not have)... However I am pretty sure we all will be able to complete this range next year at most.:tongue:
Al

There seemed to be a flood of set#M4 - Soldiers marching recently, well in the last few months;)

Cheers

At 625 Pounds, it's not that nice a set, unless you're the seller ^&grin Then, it's very nice :wink2:

At 625 Pounds, it's not that nice a set, unless you're the seller ^&grin Then, it's very nice :wink2:

It's a lovely, beautiful and very, very nice set ;) but I wouldn't pay that much for it^&grin

Cheers

Wonderful looking set. I wonder if it will be equally expensive and to what extent, if any, the final price may be affected by people leaving for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back