Recently completed 54mm Mongol diorama (1 Viewer)

joesgis

Registered Member
Hi all,

I recently completed a 54mm diorama and wanted to share some photos. This was a commission piece based on another version of the same concept I composed several year ago. The figures are Aeroart.
I hope you enjoy the photos! Joe

Last edited:
Exceptional work, Joe! Incredible details. :salute::

Mark

Superb mate

Exceptional work, Joe! Incredible details. :salute::

Mark

A piece of artwork.

Beautiful work of art.
Paddy

You have really mastered the art of dramatic water effects.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments!:) I really appreciate that. I will be adding a few additional pictures that I took in different light with a different camera that provides a different look. Cheers, Joe

Here are a few additional pictures I took just before delivering the diorama.

Last edited:
Joe......your attention to detail is something I very much appreciate. Echoing what Rob (WesternOutlaw) said, you truly created a piece of artwork. :salute::

Mark

Incredible Joe, very well done indeed :salute:::salute:::salute::

Joe......your attention to detail is something I very much appreciate. Echoing what Rob (WesternOutlaw) said, you truly created a piece of artwork. :salute::

Mark

Mark,

Thank you so much! Much appreciated my friend.

Joe

Like the others before me have said Joe, you have made an amazing looking scenic display. The pool of water at the base and the water fall tumbling into it is just jaw dropping. Lovely!

Mike

Like the others before me have said Joe, you have made an amazing looking scenic display. The pool of water at the base and the water fall tumbling into it is just jaw dropping. Lovely!

Mike

Mike,
I appreciate your comments about my work very much, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back