Shannon Reuss - 1970-2015 (3 Viewers)

Pete, Ben,
I only just found out the news we knew would eventually come. I am so sorry for your loss. I was fortunate enough to have met Shannon over a couple of days in London and everything you pick up from e-mails, pms and the like, proved accurate. A truely remarkable woman, caring, warm and personable. I will miss the correspondence; thr world is a poorer place for her passing.
Simon

My deepest heartfelt condolences to your family and friends. Shannon always impressed me with her honest glowing good nature and intelligence . She seemed the best of what people should inspire to be like.
I hardly knew her, but she clearly made an impression on me, and I am deeply saddened at her passing.
Harold Scott

My belated condolences to the Reuss family . . . . . You are all in my thoughts . . . .
Mike

Our deepest condolences from our family to the Reuss family.

You and your family are in our prayers, our belated condolences to you and your family.

I'm just seeing this now as I don't come here frequently these days.

My deepest condolences to you and yours.

My God i can't believe what i'm reading
Talked to her so many time ordering
I'm shocked i don't know what to say
My sympathy Pete

I feel clumsy posting this; I did not know Shannon had passed. My wife is in and out of nursing home and hospital after heart attacks, heart surgery and stroke, so I've been "hanging there", as it were for awhile. She might last ten years or ten days. My sincere condolences and sympathy.

Very deepest sympathy on your sad loss. Have only seen this now... Bought many good things from Shannon over the years. Colman

Didn't know Shannon, only on the Telephone! She seems like a nice person, and always treated Toy Forum Collector's with Respect and Kindness! She will be Missed! My Wife and I, are giving Peter, our upmost deepest sympathy! John and Lorraine Gambale!

I did not know, Pete, I am so sorry for your loss. Shannon was a great person, and will be missed.

Peter and family:
I wish to express my deepest sympathies for your loss. I had the pleasure of speaking with Shannon many times over the years and she was always kind, helpful, and understanding. I do not frequent the
Forum as much and only today learned of her passing. I will think of her every time I see her Treefrog
Symbol pop up on my home screen.
She certainly was an inspiration to us all.
Njja

Peter and family:
I wish to express my deepest sympathies for your loss. I had the pleasure of speaking with Shannon many times over the years and she was always kind, helpful, and understanding. I do not frequent the
Forum as much and only today learned of her passing. I will think of her every time I see her Treefrog
Symbol pop up on my home screen.
She certainly was an inspiration to us all.
Njja

Much appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back