Shannon Reuss - 1970-2015 (4 Viewers)

Dear Pete,
Please accept my condolences to you and your family.
Benjamin

Pete.
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Rick

Pete it is hard to say anymore than has been said but as you can see Shannon was held in very high esteem in our community and will be sorely missed by all as she rests in peace. I do want to say many of us will have you and your son in our prayers. god bless greg

Pete,
My condonlences and prayers are with you and your family Pete. I and everyone in this forum family was really hoping, that we may see a miracle this time..... you have our sincerest.
Roger

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Ken & Ericka Osen

Very sad to hear this Pete,I pray that you and your family ,and the staff at tree frog find peace during this time.God bless.

Shannon Reuss, founder of Treefrog Treasures and creator of the Treefrog Forum, peacefully passed away in her home this morning following an 11 1/2 year battle with ovarian cancer. The business she created lives on, with her staff reflecting the values of customer service that Shannon became known for. New ventures are in the works. Sadly, she will not be able to see them come to fruition.

Shannon , the Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, the Lord look on you in favor and give you peace. You finally have peace. You are in God's hands now.

Amen,Pete,amen.I will miss her as well. With a heavy heart.......Randy Dittmar

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Shannon was an amazing woman who was always full of passion and enthusiasm. She will be greatly missed by all.

Jennifer Recker
W. Britain

Dear Pete and Ben, Accept our sympathy...we will never forget the wonderful
person Shannon was--she touched so many lives. We were blessed to have had
the opportunity to know her!!! John and Mary Rio God Bless!!!

My sincerest condolences. She will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you Pete. God bless

Very sorry to hear. Condolences and prayers to Peter and family. Chris

We all leave this world at some point but its such a shame when the departure is earlier than it should be. Fortunately in the shortened time frame she had Shannon made the most of it, positively impacting lives well beyond her immediate circle of friends and family. God rest her soul and let us all give thanks for the time she was here.

Peace to her family.

Rutledge

Truly sad news about Shannon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Peter, Ben and the entire Reuss family.

Alex :(

Peace be with you Shannon. My prayers to the Reuss family.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back