Should KC Dealers Be Posting On The Forum?? (2 Viewers)

Should KC Dealers Be A Part of the Poll Posting Forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Think George set a good example of how a dealer should carry on a forum , informative and love the hobby"

The point being made here is unclear to say the least.

I think that some things have been made very clear.

Think George set a good example of how a dealer should carry on a forum , informative and love the hobby {bravo}}

I don't know any dealers that don't....................^&confuse

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they should, & why not. Aren't the provider's of this Forum Dealer's :confused:,And
any how if or IMO have not noticed it on this Forum that any dealer's are shoving any product's
or set's in are face. I think more of that comes from well shall I say Fannatic collector's and that's
all cool, Because that's part of this wonderful forum

Neil :salute::

Think George set a good example of how a dealer should carry on a forum , informative and love the hobby {bravo}}

Thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it.

Although most of you don't collect 20mm figures and vehicles, I appreciate your comments when I post pictures of my dioramas.

Again, many thanks.........

Now here is a post for all posts. As they say....you are absolutely spot on. George/ Warrior is exactly the way a dealer on the forum should carry on. The entire point for the thread in a nut shell.

Bravo....somebody got it.

Again, thanks for the positive feedback.........hope to see you at Chicago like we talked about......

Re George. It wouldn't matter if George was a dealer or not, he posts the way he does for one reason. He is quite simply one of the nicest, most genuine and decent people in this whole hobby, fact.

Rob

Thanks Rob, the feeling is mutual............:wink2:

"Think George set a good example of how a dealer should carry on a forum , informative and love the hobby"

The point being made here is unclear to say the least.

If it's unclear to you, maybe you should PM Uksubs and he can walk you through it so it becomes clear.

Re George. It wouldn't matter if George was a dealer or not, he posts the way he does for one reason. He is quite simply one of the nicest, most genuine and decent people in this whole hobby, fact.

Rob

Agree completely.

he....reminds me of the Soprano's...

That's funny because I get that all the time, but it's usually "You remind me of a character from the Soprano's"................same thing I guess.....:wink2:

Or maybe not......{eek3}

My answer is...................YES YES YES . Just Respect the Host "TREEFROG TREASURES" and it is.........ALL GOOD ^&grin

I think the poor horse died long ago...we can stop whipping it now!

The thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back