Should KC Dealers Be Posting On The Forum?? (1 Viewer)

Should KC Dealers Be A Part of the Poll Posting Forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is this thread going to get taken over by Monty Python. I'll start it off:

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction"

Keep it silly.

After reading through the thread, I became very irritated at the amount of bickering. Someone had a question. I gave my honest opinion, which happened to be the opposite of their opinion. I happen to disagree very strongly with their view, but I still count them as a friend, and don't hold it against them even a little. maybe you think the pole is stupid- so be it (I just like polls{sm4}), but you don't have to say so. Let's just "chill out".

On another note, this last page is VERY funny! George, Brad- {bravo}}^&grin^&grin! Let's try and joke more and argue less.

One last thing- what would you all think of me starting these polls:
  • Who really won the War of 1812?
  • Who was the best US president?
  • Should moderators be allowed to collect toy soldiers?
  • Who really was Jack the Ripper?
  • Which brand of Toy Soldiers is better?
  • What is the best colour?
  • Who is a better general- Napoleon, Washington, Wellington, Satan, or a 600lb gamer sitting on his couch playing video games?
  • Are forum polls ethical?
  • Are dogs or cats better?
  • What is the meaning of life?

Just in fun- I hope non of the polls were offensive- if one of them is please remove it.
Adieu,
Sandor:salute::

After reading through the thread, I became very irritated at the amount of bickering. Someone had a question. I gave my honest opinion, which happened to be the opposite of their opinion. I happen to disagree very strongly with their view, but I still count them as a friend, and don't hold it against them even a little. maybe you think the pole is stupid- so be it (I just like polls{sm4}), but you don't have to say so. Let's just "chill out".

On another note, this last page is VERY funny! George, Brad- {bravo}}^&grin^&grin! Let's try and joke more and argue less.

One last thing- what would you all think of me starting these polls:
  • Who really won the War of 1812? Canada - the CBC got to do a 2 hour TV special at taxpayers expense
  • Who was the best US president? Al Gore - he never took office and it allowed him time to invent the internet and save the planet.
  • Should moderators be allowed to collect toy soldiers? Moderators don't collect toy soldiers - they just confiscate them when you've been bad.
  • Who really was Jack the Ripper? Finally Jack (aka Martin) gets some recognition. Feel better now Jack ^&grin
  • Which brand of Toy Soldiers is better? The free one in the box of cereal
  • What is the best colour? The one you can see with your eyes closed while lying on the floor
  • Who is a better general- Napoleon, Washington, Wellington, Satan, or a 600lb gamer sitting on his couch playing video games? The 600 pounder has much more tactical experience
  • Are forum polls ethical? No - they prey on the weak
  • Are dogs or cats better? Both can be delicious
  • What is the meaning of life? It's a movie

Just in fun- I hope non of the polls were offensive- if one of them is please remove it.
Adieu,
Sandor:salute::

There you go Sandor. All your questions answered. :smile2:

Terry

When is this thread going to get taken over by Monty Python. I'll start it off:

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction"

Keep it silly.

OH now do not get me started!! Here is a topic worth discussion!!!

.....you forgot the rest........

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!” Ludwig knows them all!!

Now just remember....

...ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF A POLL...silly me.... oops, I mean of LIFE!!!!!

MP.jpeg

Now you may ask yourself how is an old German like Ludwig a Python fan???........

WELL; Here is my own personal can of SPAM from Spamalot!!!...pretty much sums it up eh?

29JUL12 012.JPG

...perhaps this is what we need a KC Monty Python Line!!! YES!!

In closing here are a few more of my favorite Python lines....

....“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!”......“My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white”

and I will leave you with......“We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!”

Keep it silly...you bet!!

Ludwig

There you go Sandor. All your questions answered. :smile2:

Terry

Dear Terry

Thanks for the mention, but you really need to understood what it meant by a pseudonym. You don't go to a party and say there goes Batman, but its really Bruce Wayne in tights!

I will also draw your attention to the Latin root of my name. It means warlike one.

Jack...just Jack.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!” Ludwig knows them all!!

Now just remember....

...ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF A POLL...silly me.... oops, I mean of LIFE!!!!!

View attachment 101537

Now you may ask yourself how is an old German like Ludwig a Python fan???........

WELL; Here is my own personal can of SPAM from Spamalot!!!...pretty much sums it up eh?

View attachment 101538

....“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!”......“My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white”

and I will leave you with......“We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!”

Ludwig
Ludwig,
At last something I agree with you about, I also want a Monty Python Line.....Hear Hear!!!!!!!
Wayne.

Attachments

• ministrysillywalks.jpg
    ministrysillywalks.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 210

Now just remember....

View attachment 101537

View attachment 101538

Ludwig

Ludwig,
At last something I agree with you about, I also want a Monty Python Line.....Hear Hear!!!!!!!
Wayne.

You bet Wayne I bet it would sell like hotcakes....if KC decided to do it I want a free set for the idea!!!!

....and wait, there's an idea, maybe we could do a poll on it!!! HAHAHA!!{sm4}^&grin...oh no, do not worry!! too many do not like polls.

Anyway, we agree on much more then this Wayne...we agree on collecting TS, making dioramas with TS, family etc mate.

Well gotta go...I cannot believe that I am not out of posts yet.....time to head to Canada.

Stay real!!

In closing.......“And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Ludwig

Last edited:
Have been listening to the Rocky theme tune and Queen's We are the champions all day (slight exaggeration here{sm4})

Lucky I had voted already as when I showed the results of this Poll to my wife she wanted to vote for the other side {sm2}{sm2}{sm2}{sm2}{sm2}

I am looking forward to my farewell and welcome back threads{sm4}

Was fun while it lasted.

Brett

Have been listening to the Rocky theme tune and Queen's We are the champions all day (slight exaggeration here{sm4})

Lucky I had voted already as when I showed the results of this Poll to my wife she wanted to vote for the other side {sm2}{sm2}{sm2}{sm2}{sm2}

Was fun while it lasted.

Brett

Take a win were you can Brett. I sure do. My wife always votes against me. Simmo.{sm3}

So we can stop gathering around Brett with our daggers drawn now?

Brett

Maybe you can run this music on a loop in the shop every Thursday arvo...:rolleyes2:^&grin

Tom
HA, mood music in the 'ye old toy shop' now that would be something..'musac'....{sm3}
Wayne.

HA, mood music in the 'ye old toy shop' now that would be something..'musac'....{sm3}
Wayne.

Perhaps start a poll on what music to play in the 'ye old toy shop'!{eek3}:rolleyes2:^&grin

Tom

Was fun while it lasted.

Brett

Remember, Caesar, thou art mortal.

Jack, Larso, Waynepoo and TomNT,

You do know this is a very serious thread and I am sensing some levity that is not appropriate considering the trauma I have just been through sweating over this poll !!!

Brett

Jack, Larso, Waynepoo and TomNT,

You do know this is a very serious thread and I am sensing some levity that is not appropriate considering the trauma I have just been through sweating over this poll !!!

Brett

Your trauma is in direct proportion to your fear of being compelled to participate in a popularity contest. In this, I have to concede that your fears may be well grounded. Had the poll read 'Which do you prefer - Brett or the queasy feeling that you get after a roller coaster ride', it might well have been a closer run thing. At the very least, the opposing votes might have extended beyond ten.

"You do know this is a very serious thread and I am sensing some levity that is not appropriate considering the trauma I have just been through sweating over this poll !!!"

Levity? No Jack and I were talking about you as a tyrant because of the dread hand you cast over the hobby.

Your trauma is in direct proportion to your fear of being compelled to participate in a popularity contest. In this, I have to concede that your fears may be well grounded. Had the poll read 'Which do you prefer - Brett or the queasy feeling that you get after a roller coaster ride', it might well have been a closer run thing. At the very least, the opposing votes might have extended beyond ten.

Hmm, good points you make there Jack, perhaps the poll should be re-run???{eek3}:rolleyes2:^&grin

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back